- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings
Its still interesting seeing how many volumes of a series can be up there.
At least at the 500 list again, I see 24 of 38 ace of diamond volumes (last week was 13), and 15 of 30 Yowamushi Pedal volumes (was 24 last week). Wonder how long they can stay in there.
Shocked for 16. Super Lovers #6 (55,794), perhaps it needs to be next in line to get a yaoi tv anime adaptation hopefully, could easily go on to over 100K+ if they wanted I think.
Its still interesting seeing how many volumes of a series can be up there.
At least at the 500 list again, I see 24 of 38 ace of diamond volumes (last week was 13), and 15 of 30 Yowamushi Pedal volumes (was 24 last week). Wonder how long they can stay in there.
Shocked for 16. Super Lovers #6 (55,794), perhaps it needs to be next in line to get a yaoi tv anime adaptation hopefully, could easily go on to over 100K+ if they wanted I think.
