Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The reconnaissance was not asked for :nerd
Of course it wasn't. #youwantit :heh

Yeah, it was the first episode this season I actually liked a lot, I liked the first conflict of Nick and Jess, which I usually hate. Coach brought some fun.
It'll be good to have him around for a couple of episodes. :nod

And no problem, two more shows coming up though. CH2 and CH3. About 80 episodes together.
I've liked previous episodes, mostly for Schmidt, but this was good for other reasons. Can't believe Coach bullied Winston; poor guy. You were right though, Nick and Jess' relationship was funny in this episode; him being a sleaze because Coach influenced him. And Taye Diggs as guest star was so hilarious; particularly the end scenes at the apartment.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It was completely random breh, as is many things with you-know-who
Something about gloves came up yesterday morning on Whatsapp, I guess that was meant for you and not me? :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Something about gloves came up yesterday morning on Whatsapp, I guess that was meant for you and not me? :hee
Yeah...

I just realized what she was talking about. She showed me a screenshot of her telling you that, said it was meant for me and that she must have still been sleeping. I still didn't know what the fuck she was talking about until you just said this. :lmao The subject got changed too quickly and I forgot. It makes a lot more sense. I thought she was trying to say you were dumb for reacting that way to you buying gloves, it being November. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah she said she was tired and sleepy, so told me to ignore the message. That's when I knew it wasn't meant for me :blush. It was so random though...:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah she said she was tired and sleepy, so told me to ignore the message. That's when I knew it wasn't meant for me :blush. It was so random though...:XD
Yeah yeah -_-;

Good thing I let it go, I don't need more ridicule. Well, it's interesting that your intuition was right. That's so weird, considering you talk so little.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well, it was a conversation in english.....and with a guy, so that narrows the list quite a bit. Plus, it's her....and it's you, so....not so difficult.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, it was a conversation in english.....and with a guy, so that narrows the list quite a bit. Plus, it's her....and it's you, so....not so difficult.
You think the language matters?...if it's a blonde moment, who could say..

Wtf does that last sentence mean? :notsure
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say it does, at least to me anyways. But then again, I could be wrong, there's a few guys from work she speaks to in english and are friends with. :amuse

It means what it means :blink
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd say it does, at least to me anyways. But then again, I could be wrong, there's a few guys from work she speaks to in english and are friends with. :amuse

It means what it means :blink
I don't know, seems like there's enough English speakers...well whatever.

Uhuh...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've liked previous episodes, mostly for Schmidt, but this was good for other reasons. Can't believe Coach bullied Winston; poor guy. You were right though, Nick and Jess' relationship was funny in this episode; him being a sleaze because Coach influenced him. And Taye Diggs as guest star was so hilarious; particularly the end scenes at the apartment.
Yeah, Schmidt was still cool in the previous episodes, he's the only thing that stayed consistent in the series. Coach is back and he's spicing things up, for good and bad.
I expected him to bully Winston, I always thought he would've. Big black guy and Winston is just.. that.. little black guy. It fits. :lmao

However, I did not expect Nick to actually punch Taye Diggs out! I thought it would just be open-ended! :lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hmmm well, I dunno why I'm surprised by anything to do with you now...:heh

My body is ready.
Don't worry. Even my best friends who spend a lot of time with me for many years are still surprised by the things I do.

Your mind is not.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, Schmidt was still cool in the previous episodes, he's the only thing that stayed consistent in the series. Coach is back and he's spicing things up, for good and bad.
I expected him to bully Winston, I always thought he would've. Big black guy and Winston is just.. that.. little black guy. It fits. :lmao

However, I did not expect Nick to actually punch Taye Diggs out! I thought it would just be open-ended! :lmao
I wonder how long they plan on keeping Schmidt living there alone....maybe down the line he gets a roomate or further down the line, rekindles a relationship with Cece and moves in with her?

I don't think that's the last we've seen of Taye- Diggs' character. It all seemed to have wrapped up to quickly for it to be that. I was actually thinking that he may return as a possible love interest for CeCe now or the next time Nick and Jess have troubles again.

Don't worry. Even my best friends who spend a lot of time with me for many years are still surprised by the things I do.

Your mind is not.
That's a relief :oh

Believe me, it is. :amuse

This is my thread.
Since when? do I get some sort of reward for starting and mainting a thread for you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top