Only here for the food.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

What's wrong with being cold?

Oh well. It's my very first post, so I'll just let it be...
Being warm and cuddly is better :nod

Yes, but your age...it's misleading, people will think you are this sweet, young innocent maiden. :derp

We sure do know him, but do we love him?
Yes we do love him :glomp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Yes, but your age...it's misleading, people will think you are this sweet, young innocent maiden. :derp
No one in his/her right mind will think about a young, innocent maiden when the OP has the word "torture" in it :fan
And it's not like her current age won't classify as young, so, it's okay. If anything, it will be badass, giving the vibes of an "I don't give a damn to small details" approach.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Congradulations for new thread!

yuki's age sounds too young, eh? :derp
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Try to be more like Gary, for example. I never think he's an admin on this forum whenever I talk to him.
Do admins (or globals) talk differently? :?bunny
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

How?

Distant? Bossy? Self-assured? Insightful? Mature? :hmm
Hmm, I guess all of them fit in. Bossy and insightful are the most prominent ones, if you ask me.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Being warm and cuddly is better :nod
Better for you doesn't mean better for me. :hmph

Yes, but your age...it's misleading, people will think you are this sweet, young innocent maiden. :derp
Let them think that way. It works in my favor.

Yes we do love him :glomp
Define who "we" are. Cause I'm sure I'm not included.

No one in his/her right mind will think about a young, innocent maiden when the OP has the word "torture" in it :fan
And it's not like her current age won't classify as young, so, it's okay. If anything, it will be badass, giving the vibes of an "I don't give a damn to small details" approach.
Haku, you say the bestest thing.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Haku, you say the bestest thing.
Oh, do I? These are the best words of praise I got in months, thank you.

I guess it's the best to leave the words to their own natural flow, artificially created flattery never works :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Better for you doesn't mean better for me. :hmph
Whatever is beneficial for me, surely is for you too :eyeroll

Let them think that way. It works in my favor.
LOL not surprised :hee

Define who "we" are. Cause I'm sure I'm not included.
You sure are included!; "we" love me :glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Oh, do I? These are the best words of praise I got in months, thank you.

I guess it's the best to leave the words to their own natural flow, artificially created flattery never works :XD
you don't get much praise, eh?

Yeah, indeed. Even though honesty can be brutal sometimes, it works better.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Whatever is beneficial for me, surely is for you too :eyeroll



LOL not surprised :hee



You sure are included!; "we" love me :glomp
no, it doesn't. :hmph

well, you know well enough.

No, I'm not. :modsmack
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

you don't get much praise, eh?

Yeah, indeed. Even though honesty can be brutal sometimes, it works better.
I don't interact with a lot of people to begin with. It means less chances to be praised in the first place.

Honesty helps you stay as who you are. Maybe that's all it matters.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

sup yuki? done anything interesting lately?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I don't interact with a lot of people to begin with. It means less chances to be praised in the first place.

Honesty helps you stay as who you are. Maybe that's all it matters.
Hmm. Is that so...

Probably it is. I've learned from experience, mine and others, that hiding the truth sometimes can make things worse.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

sup yuki? done anything interesting lately?
ahoy, there. well, if you think doing-everything-in-my-power-to-distract-myself-from-bore-yet-procrastinating-on-the-things-I-must-do as interesting... probably. :oh

---------- Post added November 11, 2013 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was November 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

You're not? :pout
I'm not. :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Hmm. Is that so...

Probably it is. I've learned from experience, mine and others, that hiding the truth sometimes can make things worse.
Self-induced one-man team play, so to speak.

Even when the outcome is not so negative, lying makes one depressed, for it means accepting that you can't handle the truth. Painful.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I've done that, like, for months. :heh
Even now I'm doing it. :oh

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Self-induced one-man team play, so to speak.

Even when the outcome is not so negative, lying makes one depressed, for it means accepting that you can't handle the truth. Painful.
But no man is an island...

But there are times when lying is needed... for example, when it is the other person who cannot handle the truth.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Oh ok. :/
You've improved, I see. You do not challenge my statement anymore.
 
Top