- Joined
- Nov 8, 2013
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How come nobody knows (excluding the cult) about how it was made?
Don't they have grannys or story's from the grannys of their grannys about how the wall was made? (ironically, I can't remember any old people in the story other than Pixis).
Did they kill all the people that knows the story of it? Or any record books or history? I mean, 100 years isn't that long for records to be lost unless it is intentionally destroyed.
Did I miss something?
Don't they have grannys or story's from the grannys of their grannys about how the wall was made? (ironically, I can't remember any old people in the story other than Pixis).
Did they kill all the people that knows the story of it? Or any record books or history? I mean, 100 years isn't that long for records to be lost unless it is intentionally destroyed.
Did I miss something?
.