orenjichan92 desu~

orenjichan92

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I am new here (well, duh... obviously)...
As you can see, I am orenjichan92...
I'm a university student, English major, a beloved friend of a notorious member called yukihime03. (She is sitting beside me right now, so I can't say something bad about her. :) Well you see, the knife is kind of intimidating, especially when it is glinting on my neck... Ehee~:derp)

Anyway, I must make a point that while I am not new in manga-anime thingy, I am totally not an anime/manga otaku... :p
My taste is a little bit slanted to some not-so-peculiar-anymore 'things'... Well, once you know me enough, you'll find it out.
I like to write fanfiction in my busiest time instead of my free time, because my brain seems to like poking fun at me.

My favorite series right now is Shingeki no Kyojin, D.Gray Man, CLAMP's works.
That's it. For now. :teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Finally, I am successful in dragging you here with the proper "bait". *evil laugh*
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome! :confetti

What's your favorite work from CLAMP? :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome yuki no tachi chan (orangie chan san) glad to have you here.
​

Although I'm guessing yuki never mention me.
 

orenjichan92

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Finally, I am successful in dragging you here with the proper "bait". *evil laugh*
Oh, really? Maybe I'm just desperate trying to socialise more after being a complete hikkikomori for almost a week? xp

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Welcome! :confetti

What's your favorite work from CLAMP? :nod
My all time favourite is still Cardcaptor Sakura... Then followed by X, TRC and XXXHolic... Then others are like okay.... :)

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Welcome yuki no tachi chan (orangie chan san) glad to have you here.
​

Although I'm guessing yuki never mention me.

Oh, don't worry, she doesn't mention her online life much... I'm just dragged get a good bite of a nice bait... Ufufufu~

Anyway, why my fonts are suddenly become so large? Is it becauae I'm using a phone or something? It starts to annoy me... :v
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah prolly due to phone. It's ok she don't even come to skype.

I saw the anime for those series thems were nice.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Oh, really? Maybe I'm just desperate trying to socialise more after being a complete hikkikomori for almost a week? xp
I know your true motive. Ijou da.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

It's ok she don't even come to skype.
I don't have many friends in Skype, so I don't go there often. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's fine - we only chatted like one time....

:paperbag
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
What? What motive? :wtf
Don't act so innocent now. Once people know we are cut from the same clothes, they'll know there's something malicious about you. :3c

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

:heh

Plan to make the orange an integral plan of mh. It's pure genius!!
Ha! So far off the mark, though she might consider that now that you said it. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:XD

I see.... she's one of those....

Idea stealer(s)!! :shin (nanto koto da!!)


:oh :oh :oh
 
Top