Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
ARE YOU SENDING ME OUT OF MY THREAD?! HOW DARE YOU ?!
ARE YOU SENDING ME OUT OF MY THREAD?! HOW DARE YOU ?!



(I think that gtfo smiley is more of throwing than sending.... lol)

Why are you so mad ? I just wasnt in the mood for talking yesterday thats itIt didn't work Charles! DO IT AGAIN!![]()


So what up? YOu started watching TWD?Ignore them Kat, ignore them. This is the smartest choice.![]()
My vacations are coming, I'll watch in December.So what up? YOu started watching TWD?

You have never seen snow right ?My vacations are coming, I'll watch in December.![]()

No, I haven't. The temperature here now is 38º C by the way.You have never seen snow right ?![]()

Ohoho I wouldnt want to have summer all the fucking year ... I would dieNo, I haven't. The temperature here now is 38º C by the way.![]()

It's normal, you live in Europe.Ohoho I wouldnt want to have summer all the fucking year ... I would die![]()


Europe is awesomeIt's normal, you live in Europe.
Why do you expect to come here with this resistance?![]()
We Europians are the best ppl



I have no idea. I only learned of it's existence because of Kat..I thought it was somewhere in the middle-est, no?

