Kimi ha Midara na Boku no Joô : 170 000.
One Punch-man : 2 200 000.
One Punch-man Vol.1 : 500 000.
One Punch-man : 2 200 000.
One Punch-man Vol.1 : 500 000.





Yes, the artwork is by same person.Could it be that it is from the mangaka of Blood Lad, because it looks so similar.
Only the art, he is not the writer. Hamatora is a mixed media project with an anime coming in January, and a game following some time next year.Hamatora looks nice! Could it be that it is from the mangaka of Blood Lad, because it looks so similar.
You can name countless others series with rising sales for different reasons, Shingeki's extreme rise is an exception we won't see anytime soon. Might be years, a decade, or even longer.
I compared to SnK because SnK increased its popularity due to the special chapter (I already explain this part on BSM's thread).Are we starting to compare every series to Shingeki now?
Awesome! I want to read REAL. Let's go NJPW!なんと!あの井上雄彦先生の大人気漫画「リアル」とキンプロ、そして新日本プロレスが夢のコラボ!リアルのプロレス編に出てくるスコーピオン白鳥がPRカードになる!11月28日発売の週刊ヤングジャンプNo.52でスコーピオン白鳥PRカードが封入されている。これは欲しい!また、ヤングジャンプNo.52では新日本プロレスが特集!大人気漫画雑誌、ヤングジャンプで特集されるのは嬉しい。
Bushiroad announced that they will collaborate with popular manga "Real". NJPW article will be on Young Jump No.52. You can get King of Pro-wrestling PR card.
漫画リアルは大好きで、全巻持っている。井上先生の車椅子バスケを描いた漫画。障害を抱える若者のリアルを描いている。その中で車椅子生活となったプロレスラー、スコーピオン白鳥は「強さってなんだろうな」と葛藤を抱えながらリング復帰を目指す。そして自分一人で立つ事もままならない状態でリングに上がる。そしてどうなるかは、明日発売のリアル13巻をご購読を。今私はキンプロメインイベントでオカダカズチカを使ってるが、スコーピオン白鳥に変更だ!
I love this manga Real.
Because all his series are released this way (according to wikipedia). Also with the series having readings near the kanji, it makes sense.It looks like Kakuriyo Monogatari (series by Fujisaki Ryuu) going to be released under Jump Comics Lable (along with One Punch-man, Kinnikuman, Jojolion, and Jumbor). I wonder why.
Well, all of his past series are from Shounen Jump (and Jump SQ.), so they need to put in Jump Comics Label. For Kakuriyo Monogatari, it is releasing in Young Jump (Fujisaki's first seinen series), so it should be released as Young Jump Comics Label.Because all his series are released this way (according to wikipedia). Also with the series having readings near the kanji, it makes sense.
OnePunch-Man and Jojolion are the only ones of those that have readings, though. Jojolion has them in the magazine and OPM gets them added, but Jumbor doesn't have them. I'm not sure why, because it's in the same magazine as Jojo and both the original release and the rerelease of the WSJ Jumbor had furi. Anyway, it's not a guarantee that there'll be readings. Also, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that Shaman King Flowers is under the Young Jump X label even though all the author's other works are under Jump Comics.Because all his series are released this way (according to wikipedia). Also with the series having readings near the kanji, it makes sense.
linkThe fifth volume of Shirayukihime to 7 Nin no Shujin (19/02) will be the last. It should be completed soon ds Young Jump.

Since there going to be new series rush soon, YJ has to make some rooms for them. So, Shirayukihime is the one which closest to end soon.Darn, I wish Shirayukihime to 7 Nin no Shujin wasnt ending, but I guess it just never failed to reach any sort of popularity![]()
Guess I'll only read it by myself. Maybe I'll translate if I feel like it XDAlready posted yesterday :Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs ended in issue 2013.52 of Young Jump.
The link provided yesterday didn't explicitly say issue 52 though. Only "la série devrait se terminer prochainement" which didn't give any particular details. The link you gave afterwards is another one.Already posted yesterday :
https://twitter.com/manganewsjapon/status/403901491842252800