Re: whatiscontextisitedible
Have you seen Legend of Korra at all? either seasons...
Have you seen Legend of Korra at all? either seasons...

I have. Both seasons. Why?Have you seen Legend of Korra at all? either seasons...
I think you can read my title perfectly well, I think. You just need to put spaces in the correct places. Maybe you actually want to ask what does my title mean?what your title say? and legend of korra![]()
Legend of Koreans would have bee better show, yahh??what your title say? and legend of korra![]()

First try, man, her strange taste never changed. 
That is all true, and I am continuously annoyed by the characterization of the characters... They are not consistent. One day, a character will be a gentleman, the next day a jerk.Legend of Korra is a great show, but it has a lot of unnecessary flaws and plot-lines that don't matter at all.
Season one had a great villain and a fun story overall. It had a lot of unnecessary CGI.
Season two had an excellent and bad-ass final episodes, but the rest of the season was a mess, it was good, but a mess.
But both seasons are filled with tons and tons of fucking lame and stupid romance shipping..
Which actually ruined the entire series for me..

Indeed. The first time I listened to it, I was a bit weirded-out though by now I should've been accustomed to her music. Any favorite song so far?I downloaded Turaida today. I got the limited edition. IT'S HUGE.First try, man, her strange taste never changed.
![]()
Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.YUKI!
What are your favorite bands, or what kind of music do you enjoy to listen too?

Not yet. Still familiarizing myself with the album, the title, the atmosphere, and everything. At the moment it's still very confusing.Indeed. The first time I listened to it, I was a bit weirded-out though by now I should've been accustomed to her music. Any favorite song so far?

RETWEET!Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.
What kind of music? This is difficult to explain. A wide range of them, but not the common types. Sure, I do listen to pop, rock, pop-rock, etc sometimes, but I mostly listen to classical, folk music, choral, instrumental (mostly from movies/anime/games OST), J-pop, and whatever it is they call Shikata-san's music. My friends said that my taste in music is rather... weird, not to mention that many of them sound creepy to them.![]()

Yeah, the story was a bit messed up in the second season, especially with the memories of Avatar Wan added into it.That is all true, and I am continuously annoyed by the characterization of the characters... They are not consistent. One day, a character will be a gentleman, the next day a jerk.
Also, the way the story is weaved is just confusing.
Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.
What kind of music? This is difficult to explain. A wide range of them, but not the common types. Sure, I do listen to pop, rock, pop-rock, etc sometimes, but I mostly listen to classical, folk music, choral, instrumental (mostly from movies/anime/games OST), J-pop, and whatever it is they call Shikata-san's music. My friends said that my taste in music is rather... weird, not to mention that many of them sound creepy to them.![]()




One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..

Hmm, pretty similar to my experience back then, then... Tell me later if you find any songs that you like. :PNot yet. Still familiarizing myself with the album, the title, the atmosphere, and everything. At the moment it's still very confusing.![]()
Your taste is more or less the same as mine, eh?RETWEET!![]()

Hahaha, well, nothing can last forever, I suppose. Especially bands.One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
Well, the others are not so well-known, I suppose.I know Westlife, they have some fun songs. But I don't know any of the others..
Hmm, that's interesting. I listen to a wide variety of music too, but I don't view any of your choices as.. weird..
Aren't they just 'normal' genres?
Share some of your favorite tracks!
I'm always happy to find some new music.
![]()
Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
But they're kinda off the radar...Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.
I don't think they are; not mainstream music anyway. I think they seperated some years ago.Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.

That's true, but when they were still around he had always been the main vocal, so no difference.Yeah, I do, that song has been around for a few years, no? But that song is by Shane only. O_o
