Im in call nowKat - peanut butter Skype - time?


that's not trueSince that salad you don't even have time for us anymore.
You've changed.

But that's not how it works with us?!I always have time for you ... actually Im waiting for you to say something![]()

It isBut that's not how it works with us?!![]()
... you are always the one starting the convo!It is... you are always the one starting the convo!

WINTER is coming 

That's the attitude which I want to see you having.How dare you ?!![]()
or be nice

YesSnow...![]()
I wanna cry ... I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH ... and few night ago I had a dream that it was 23rd Dec and I didnt have any presents bought yet and I didnt have money
... this wont happen though ... and I had my name day yesterday
Im always like thatThat's the attitude which I want to see you having.![]()

You permit to be builled all the time.Im always like that![]()

I am !!! Cant you see?You permit to be builled all the time.![]()




Shut up Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Snow...
That's the attitude which I want to see you having.![]()
Its gone here tooooooo
I want christmas holiday alreadyyyyyyyyy![]()

last time!!