Re: One Piece Power ranking
Sorry if I sound annoy, I just woke up. If I had write this later on the day, I wouldn't be this annoy >__<. I am grateful for the questions.
What I don't get is how Mihawk is firmly placed in the A+ while three of the Yonkou and Dragon himself are only speculative?
Very simple, there is little to 0 feat from him. Go ahead and made a Big Mam vs Dragon thread. Is Dragon belong in A+, sure. Most likely he is. But I got no evidences beside hypes and the story structure.
How is he ranked above Marco, and how is Marco ranked on the same level as a pre-Gura BB?
Pre stand for preskip, not pre Gura. Certainly pre timeskipped BlackBeard is not the same as post time skipped Blackbeard.
Why is Prime Chinjao ranked alongside Vista and Jozu, and above DD? And how is Vista two ranks below Mihawk when a battle between the two at the War at Marineford was at a draw before it was interrupted?
Well Aojiki and Jozu was a draw, Crocodile and Jozu was a draw if they were like interrupt like 5 minutes into the fight. The chance of Mihawk being here is great. Until there is evidences otherwise, like he got his ass kick by DD. Where do you think Prime Chinjao is? And what do you think of his splitting continent feat? DD and Luffy are shady as bad. We have to wait until the end of this arc to decide where they are.
What possessed you to place Squardo on a list with DD?
Hmm, he is in speculation. Because there is no feat from him, beside it seemed WB pick him in commanding position out of all of the allies. They are both in speculation. If they are not in speculation, and I permanently pace them somewhere like Prime Chinjao then we can talk. As you can see, we can't even talk about how Jozu and Chinjao relate to Doflamingo because I still have DD in speculation.
The B rank seems to be a hodgepodge of individuals who really don't seem to belong on the same list, and B- seems even more random. After that it seems mostly good with some glaring oddities like Tashigi's placement, or the Pacifistas', or Wiper's, and a few others. Some levels are broad, others very limited, and some seem somewhat random and purely based on popularity sprinkled with lots of speculation, although a lot of those names are individuals we have very limited knowledge about and it becomes somewhat difficult to place them.
Wait until my explanation. Didn't you read my explaination for B-??
Tashigi had soru and haki and is the right hand of Smoker. If the Boa sisters shown post skip feats they may very well stronger than Tashigi. But right now, I placed her as stronger than Boa sisters pre skipped. One could said Tashigi did a poor job with Monet, or a decent job with Monet.
Wiper?? Wiper was shown to be equal in capacity with a near supernovas Luffy (100 million berries he need just 1 million berries). He has weapons that destroy DF users and mobility of a top notch fighter. Perhaps he can't take down the stronger supernovas. But he certainly can make the rest run for their money.
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------
I'd put WB on a league of his own. An S group for him.
I had an S tier on Excell, but it was on another page. Hence I forgot to include it, only 3 people belong there (Prime White Beard, Gold Roger, and maybe Prime Garp. So no, old and decline health White Beard don't belong there. And it is rather tedious to made an S- just for him.
I'd take Mihawk and Prime Shiki out of the A+ group. Pre-Gura BB should be below Marco, and Zephyr as an old man is relatively weak. I wouldn't put Chinjao with Jozu. The B+ group is a chaos. How come DD and Oars. Jr are in the same league? And John Giant and other VAs on the same league as Ace and BB? And especially Squardo, he's completely out of place.
If more people share the concern, I will move Mihawk to speculation until we see a proper match. That is pretimeskipped BB that just acquire gura fruit, there is a blackbeard with just his original fruit. And then there is yonkou Blackbeard which is place at speculation along with other Yonkou. There are two Chinjao. His continent splitting is as impressive as Jozu. Beside if I place Prime Garp as S, then this prime Chinjao is fine where he is.
I don't know if I should include semi canon people like Z. He is all over the place in term of feats (remember the ending of that movie taking all those people).
John Giant had shown to be in charge of the head quarter since like early One Piece (up course there higher up than him but it seems he is de facto vice admiral). Giant + haki. hmmm... He is just unfortunate to go up against White Beard and be such a huge target. Read my reply on Squardo (but he is in speculation people heck even John Giant). Speculation meant there is no evidences for him anywhere. I will just speculate and put them there for now.
Unlike those 2, Oars Jr. is not speculation. So what is your problem with him among the non speculations?