Discussion Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The thread was merged to discuss according to the rules of MangaHelpers, please NEVER post only lists! That is considered spam and from now on will not be tolerated in this thread.

It's common sense that we basically learn nothing from lists and that adds 0% to the discussion. The forum is there for discussion not chatboxing with spam. Please keep this in mind and use this thread wisely.
 

Igniel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
495
Reaction score
123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think there are too many variables to determine who's stronger/strongest. Perhaps most dangerous may be more suitable. I mean who's to say if Roger were alive he wouldn't be up there? If you go off fruit power, Blackbeard has to be number 1 given the ability of his own fruit plus Whitebeard's that he stole. It's also noted he has haki, but to what extent we aren't sure. I think the combination of the two make him quite dangerous.
 

Jynx

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo I honestly think Kuma is top 10 strongest in One Piece. I would even argue Kuma is stronger than Mihawk
 

KuroKarasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
275
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yo I honestly think Kuma is top 10 strongest in One Piece. I would even argue Kuma is stronger than Mihawk
I also think Kuma is underrated. He has a hax fruit and definetely knows how to use it. But I wouldn't say he's top 10. To me Mihawk is the strongest shichibukai and very closely behind are Doflamingo and Kuma.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Tempted to say Ace is above Blackbeard, but if both are without their fruit. Blackbeard had his ability while stripping Ace of his, at least offensively, but still had so much trouble against Ace. With the fruit though, Blackbeard is above Ace, especially with the gura gura no mi.
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'd say that Ace was stronger than Blackbeard, even when he had the Yami Yami no Mi. If Ace hadn't been so careless and underestimated Teach like he did, he'd come out victorious.

IMO.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't remember him underestimating Blackbeard, maybe at the beginning but not afterwards. After getting his power sucked away, and seeing Blackbeard suck in the entire town with his yami yami no mi, I doubt Ace would even think about underestimating Blackbeard.
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't remember him underestimating Blackbeard, maybe at the beginning but not afterwards. After getting his power sucked away, and seeing Blackbeard suck in the entire town with his yami yami no mi, I doubt Ace would even think about underestimating Blackbeard.
Agreed, he didn't underestimate him after Blackbeard used "Liberation". But, if Ace had just gone all out from the very start instead of just talking and observing Blackbeard's ability, I think the situation would have turned out very differently. For example, if Ace had used "Hibashira" or "Entei" when Blackbeard was busy being full of himself talking about and explaining his ability, I could see another scenario unfolding. I guess I sound lame saying this but I call plot on this fight, though not only, because I acknowledge Blackbeard as a really strong character in his own right.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Would extremely strong Armament Haki make a difference against BB's Yami Yami no Mi ablility?
Since Ace didn't have that type of Haki, I really don't see how Ace VS BB could have gone any other way than it did, as much as I loved Ace.
 
Top