Only here for the food.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Have you seen Legend of Korra at all? either seasons...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

what your title say? and legend of korra :no
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Have you seen Legend of Korra at all? either seasons...
I have. Both seasons. Why?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

what your title say? and legend of korra :no
I think you can read my title perfectly well, I think. You just need to put spaces in the correct places. Maybe you actually want to ask what does my title mean?

And yeah, in a way, it's not a good series, at least compared to Aang's one.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

what your title say? and legend of korra :no
Legend of Koreans would have bee better show, yahh??
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Legend of Korra is a great show, but it has a lot of unnecessary flaws and plot-lines that don't matter at all.

Season one had a great villain and a fun story overall. It had a lot of unnecessary CGI.
Season two had an excellent and bad-ass final episodes, but the rest of the season was a mess, it was good, but a mess.

But both seasons are filled with tons and tons of fucking lame and stupid romance shipping.. :-_-
Which actually ruined the entire series for me..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

I downloaded Turaida today. I got the limited edition. IT'S HUGE. :o First try, man, her strange taste never changed. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

YUKI!

What are your favorite bands, or what kind of music do you enjoy to listen too?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Legend of Korra is a great show, but it has a lot of unnecessary flaws and plot-lines that don't matter at all.

Season one had a great villain and a fun story overall. It had a lot of unnecessary CGI.
Season two had an excellent and bad-ass final episodes, but the rest of the season was a mess, it was good, but a mess.

But both seasons are filled with tons and tons of fucking lame and stupid romance shipping.. :-_-
Which actually ruined the entire series for me..
That is all true, and I am continuously annoyed by the characterization of the characters... They are not consistent. One day, a character will be a gentleman, the next day a jerk. :huh
Also, the way the story is weaved is just confusing.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I downloaded Turaida today. I got the limited edition. IT'S HUGE. :o First try, man, her strange taste never changed. :p
Indeed. The first time I listened to it, I was a bit weirded-out though by now I should've been accustomed to her music. Any favorite song so far?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

YUKI!

What are your favorite bands, or what kind of music do you enjoy to listen too?
Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.
What kind of music? This is difficult to explain. A wide range of them, but not the common types. Sure, I do listen to pop, rock, pop-rock, etc sometimes, but I mostly listen to classical, folk music, choral, instrumental (mostly from movies/anime/games OST), J-pop, and whatever it is they call Shikata-san's music. My friends said that my taste in music is rather... weird, not to mention that many of them sound creepy to them. :heh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Indeed. The first time I listened to it, I was a bit weirded-out though by now I should've been accustomed to her music. Any favorite song so far?
Not yet. Still familiarizing myself with the album, the title, the atmosphere, and everything. At the moment it's still very confusing. :XD

Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.
What kind of music? This is difficult to explain. A wide range of them, but not the common types. Sure, I do listen to pop, rock, pop-rock, etc sometimes, but I mostly listen to classical, folk music, choral, instrumental (mostly from movies/anime/games OST), J-pop, and whatever it is they call Shikata-san's music. My friends said that my taste in music is rather... weird, not to mention that many of them sound creepy to them. :heh
RETWEET! :hi5
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

That is all true, and I am continuously annoyed by the characterization of the characters... They are not consistent. One day, a character will be a gentleman, the next day a jerk. :huh
Also, the way the story is weaved is just confusing.

Bands, eh? The one band I really like is no longer inactive, and it is Westlife. Other bands... Supercell? Kalafina? Love Solfege? Celtic Woman? Can you actually call them bands? I'm not sure. I don't have many bands I like. I usually listen to solo singers and composers.
What kind of music? This is difficult to explain. A wide range of them, but not the common types. Sure, I do listen to pop, rock, pop-rock, etc sometimes, but I mostly listen to classical, folk music, choral, instrumental (mostly from movies/anime/games OST), J-pop, and whatever it is they call Shikata-san's music. My friends said that my taste in music is rather... weird, not to mention that many of them sound creepy to them. :heh
Yeah, the story was a bit messed up in the second season, especially with the memories of Avatar Wan added into it.

I know Westlife, they have some fun songs. But I don't know any of the others.. :lmao

Hmm, that's interesting. I listen to a wide variety of music too, but I don't view any of your choices as.. weird..
Aren't they just 'normal' genres? :oh

Share some of your favorite tracks! :zomg
I'm always happy to find some new music. :nod


One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
:lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Not yet. Still familiarizing myself with the album, the title, the atmosphere, and everything. At the moment it's still very confusing. :XD
Hmm, pretty similar to my experience back then, then... Tell me later if you find any songs that you like. :P

Your taste is more or less the same as mine, eh? :hi5

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
Hahaha, well, nothing can last forever, I suppose. Especially bands.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I know Westlife, they have some fun songs. But I don't know any of the others.. :lmao

Hmm, that's interesting. I listen to a wide variety of music too, but I don't view any of your choices as.. weird..
Aren't they just 'normal' genres? :oh

Share some of your favorite tracks! :zomg
I'm always happy to find some new music. :nod


:lmao
Well, the others are not so well-known, I suppose.

For me, they're pretty normal, but for everybody else, especially people around here, my taste is regarded as rather unusual.

Hmm, my fav tracks? Lots of them, I'm confused which one to choose.

I'll just give you some samples, they're not exactly my most favorite, but they'll be enough to give you a picture of the kind of music I like, though they're not enough to give you the whole picture since my taste in music is that various:

One of the creepy ones, so you'll know why my friends say I listen to creepy songs:
One by Love Solfege:
One by Blackmore's Night:
One by Celtic Woman:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

One of the Westlife band members is guest appearing at a 70s club this coming weekend. Brian? Disappointed to see them sink to that level. They were huge here
..
Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.
But they're kinda off the radar...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: whatiscontextisitedible

Aw, kinda missed him when Westlife was still around and there were only 4 of them. But at least they're still doing music. Could've been worse.
I don't think they are; not mainstream music anyway. I think they seperated some years ago.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Westlife has disbanded indeed. When I read the info about Brian, I thought the same generally happened to the rest of the members after disbanding the group, i.e. still singing once in a while but just solo.

By the way, do you guys know this?


I just miss them more. :scry
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yeah, I do, that song has been around for a few years, no? But that song is by Shane only. O_o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yeah, I do, that song has been around for a few years, no? But that song is by Shane only. O_o
That's true, but when they were still around he had always been the main vocal, so no difference. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Well, I think there's a difference, there's only one voice there.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I enjoyed their collaboration song with Mariah Carey:


Though the original by Phil Collins is still my preferred version.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top