Well, nah - I'm a saint. Heheand here i thought i had a dirty mind. i'm an angel compared to you guys
!!Were you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...youWow, she's worse than us
You stepped in it yourself, don't blame meWere you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...youpussieskitties.

Why're you reading minds?Were you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...youpussieskitties.



You weren't there??...when was that?


stfu you're like 16 >_>hardy was too young for that event,so we waited til he fell asleep![]()
Well, I confess we should do it again - the video moments were the best.hardy was too young for that event,so we waited til he fell asleep![]()

- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here. I say a few people here earned half a blush at least 
I think my minds been full of fk's today and Naomi and Ancy are to blame for everything!!Thats hardly a fair comparison.... ancy is -presumably- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here. I say a few people here earned half a blush at least
![]()
