Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
and here i thought i had a dirty mind. i'm an angel compared to you guys
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Wow, she's worse than us
Were you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...you pussies kitties.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Were you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...you pussies kitties.
You stepped in it yourself, don't blame me :p
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
riiighhhttt...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Were you referring to me??? If so, I don't think I'm worse than you. I said out loud what most of you were thinking...you pussies kitties.
Why're you reading minds? :whistle
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
ppl ..at least put a I confess before ur spamming :nah


i confess that im planning to get wasted on this weekend
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:popcorn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess the last Skype drunk we did was kind of fun!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...when was that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...when was that?
You weren't there??
Gosh - my memories are so bad c:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Ah - I think it was Greg, Jo, Maz and Jo's best gf and maybe Bene. :p
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
hardy was too young for that event,so we waited til he fell asleep :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hardy was too young for that event,so we waited til he fell asleep :nod
Well, I confess we should do it again - the video moments were the best.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think all of you are banal jerkoffs.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Out of everything said, Ancy's comment is the only one that made me blush.


...


:cookiearf
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Thats hardly a fair comparison.... ancy is -presumably:p- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here. I say a few people here earned half a blush at least :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh gosh - I confess..... think I LAAVUH - Leshbianishm!!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Thats hardly a fair comparison.... ancy is -presumably:p- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here. I say a few people here earned half a blush at least :p
I think my minds been full of fk's today and Naomi and Ancy are to blame for everything!!


:love
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Stop barfing on your keyboard when you type, Charlie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top