Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Mine's perfectly fine. Can we say the same about yours?Yours, of course.

Mine's perfectly fine. Can we say the same about yours?Yours, of course.

I'm going to go watch an orchestra!So whats the plans for today? Perhaps some delicious food?![]()
Of course! It is as brilliant as usual. *all haughty and mighty*Mine's perfectly fine. Can we say the same about yours?![]()
I'm losing interest in books since ages ago, somehow surprised at my spirit to go buy Hunger Games one because of the movies... We'll see. I'm so lazy that I prefer watching than reading lately. *__* Or maybe just tired from reading textbooks, lol.Yes, I believe they do, but since I don't remember what they have, I cannot mention any of them. (More like, I don't really pay attention anymore since a passing glance will tell me that I already read those books they have, now I only buy Agatha Christie's books whenever I go to Gramedia.) It will be much easier if only we go to a bookstore together and I point them out to you, but well...
If only you have goodreads account, I can recommend you some books through the website.
Well, if you haven't read them, buy and read them. It's going to be worth it, much more than the movies. Since I already have the ebooks, I have no wish to buy the physical ones.
Well, you're just not a bookworm, I suppose. There are times when I'm bored of reading, but eventually I'll go back doing it again. They have been my constant friends since I was a child that I cannot part from them for too long.I'm losing interest in books since ages ago, somehow surprised at my spirit to go buy Hunger Games one because of the movies... We'll see. I'm so lazy that I prefer watching than reading lately. *__* Or maybe just tired from reading textbooks, lol.



Yeah, maybe. I do love books too, though.Well, you're just not a bookworm, I suppose. There are times when I'm bored of reading, but eventually I'll go back doing it again. They have been my constant friends since I was a child that I cannot part from them for too long.
It is exactly because I'm tired of reading my textbooks that I read lots of novel.![]()

WOOOOT CONGRAAATTZZZ! That Violin Concerto we saw on Nodame Cantabile? That's like, super duper awesome! I really wish I can go to see a real, formal orchestra concert one day. I forget to tell you that I took part in a choir singing for a national cardiology event on another hospital around here, and the choir was accompanied by a mini orchestra. Not that the songs were that special, but it was my first time watching a (mini) orchestra from close by and singing with them. So happy. *___*Anyway, I just got back from watching an orchestra concert.
The violinist was so expert in playing Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto, and finding out that she's younger than us though she looks older makes me feel like I have failed in my life.![]()
Yeah, sure. I somewhat saw this coming, yet I'm depressed now.

Instead of love, it's more like you just "like" them, since you don't want to spend more time with them. *raise an eyebrow*Yeah, maybe. I do love books too, though.![]()
THANK YOUUUU!!! Yep, that violin concerto. I've actually watched small orchestra, and also I've watched a full performance of Handel's Messiah, but they of course focused on the choir, so the orchestra didn't shine. I didn't expect to see a full orchestra performance anytime soon, but yesterday my friend just suddenly asked me if I would like to go the concert because she got two free tickets from her mom. And the tickets were for honorable guests, which mean front-row seats.WOOOOT CONGRAAATTZZZ! That Violin Concerto we saw on Nodame Cantabile? That's like, super duper awesome! I really wish I can go to see a real, formal orchestra concert one day. I forget to tell you that I took part in a choir singing for a national cardiology event on another hospital around here, and the choir was accompanied by a mini orchestra. Not that the songs were that special, but it was my first time watching a (mini) orchestra from close by and singing with them. So happy. *___*
P.S.: They played Salute d'Amour and I was like d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *___*


You're welcome. I didn't mean to make you depressed, but that's the truth.Yeah, sure. I somewhat saw this coming, yet I'm depressed now.
Thank you..![]()

One day I will, one day I will. *pats herself*I know it all too well..You're welcome. I didn't mean to make you depressed, but that's the truth.![]()


Yeah, one day you will. Orchestra is more common in Jakarta, isn't it?OH GOSH I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOWOne day I will, one day I will. *pats herself*
Well, you "invited" me to reply with that gif, so ... *shrug*I know it all too well..
That gif came at a very bad moment too, as if I didn't feel bad enough already!![]()
Not specifically that gif!Well, you "invited" me to reply with that gif, so ... *shrug*


I'm never good with emotional things, so pardon me if I shrug at your misery. I do it to everyone else too.Not specifically that gif!
Don't shrug at my misery!![]()
Shrugging somewhat seems better than laughing.I'm never good with emotional things, so pardon me if I shrug at your misery. I do it to everyone else too.
Doesn't that mean you're worse than me with this kind of thing? *raise an eyebrow*Shrugging somewhat seems better than laughing.
Which is what I do, so I guess it's okay.
Laughter is medicine.Doesn't that mean you're worse than me with this kind of thing? *raise an eyebrow*



When applied to the right "illness".Laughter is medicine.![]()
So read the title of this thread and I'm likes.... "nononnonononononon".
Yuki.... I'm doing the frozen bit - we both can't be dong 'frozen'/
![]()

No, actually not yet. Going to in a few days. But I've seen tidbits, and I like what I've seen. Not to mention Elsa can be my sister in spirit.So you've seen Frozen? How is it?
Of course it isOf course! It is as brilliant as usual. *all haughty and mighty*
