Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

So whats the plans for today? Perhaps some delicious food? :drool
I'm going to go watch an orchestra!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Mine's perfectly fine. Can we say the same about yours? :3c
Of course! It is as brilliant as usual. *all haughty and mighty*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yes, I believe they do, but since I don't remember what they have, I cannot mention any of them. (More like, I don't really pay attention anymore since a passing glance will tell me that I already read those books they have, now I only buy Agatha Christie's books whenever I go to Gramedia.) It will be much easier if only we go to a bookstore together and I point them out to you, but well...
If only you have goodreads account, I can recommend you some books through the website.
Well, if you haven't read them, buy and read them. It's going to be worth it, much more than the movies. Since I already have the ebooks, I have no wish to buy the physical ones.
I'm losing interest in books since ages ago, somehow surprised at my spirit to go buy Hunger Games one because of the movies... We'll see. I'm so lazy that I prefer watching than reading lately. *__* Or maybe just tired from reading textbooks, lol.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I'm losing interest in books since ages ago, somehow surprised at my spirit to go buy Hunger Games one because of the movies... We'll see. I'm so lazy that I prefer watching than reading lately. *__* Or maybe just tired from reading textbooks, lol.
Well, you're just not a bookworm, I suppose. There are times when I'm bored of reading, but eventually I'll go back doing it again. They have been my constant friends since I was a child that I cannot part from them for too long.
It is exactly because I'm tired of reading my textbooks that I read lots of novel. :hee

Anyway, I just got back from watching an orchestra concert. :wtf
The violinist was so expert in playing Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto, and finding out that she's younger than us though she looks older makes me feel like I have failed in my life. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Well, you're just not a bookworm, I suppose. There are times when I'm bored of reading, but eventually I'll go back doing it again. They have been my constant friends since I was a child that I cannot part from them for too long.
It is exactly because I'm tired of reading my textbooks that I read lots of novel. :hee
Yeah, maybe. I do love books too, though. :(

Anyway, I just got back from watching an orchestra concert. :wtf
The violinist was so expert in playing Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto, and finding out that she's younger than us though she looks older makes me feel like I have failed in my life. :oh
WOOOOT CONGRAAATTZZZ! That Violin Concerto we saw on Nodame Cantabile? That's like, super duper awesome! I really wish I can go to see a real, formal orchestra concert one day. I forget to tell you that I took part in a choir singing for a national cardiology event on another hospital around here, and the choir was accompanied by a mini orchestra. Not that the songs were that special, but it was my first time watching a (mini) orchestra from close by and singing with them. So happy. *___*

P.S.: They played Salute d'Amour and I was like d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *___*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yeah, maybe. I do love books too, though. :(
Instead of love, it's more like you just "like" them, since you don't want to spend more time with them. *raise an eyebrow*

WOOOOT CONGRAAATTZZZ! That Violin Concerto we saw on Nodame Cantabile? That's like, super duper awesome! I really wish I can go to see a real, formal orchestra concert one day. I forget to tell you that I took part in a choir singing for a national cardiology event on another hospital around here, and the choir was accompanied by a mini orchestra. Not that the songs were that special, but it was my first time watching a (mini) orchestra from close by and singing with them. So happy. *___*

P.S.: They played Salute d'Amour and I was like d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *___*
THANK YOUUUU!!! Yep, that violin concerto. I've actually watched small orchestra, and also I've watched a full performance of Handel's Messiah, but they of course focused on the choir, so the orchestra didn't shine. I didn't expect to see a full orchestra performance anytime soon, but yesterday my friend just suddenly asked me if I would like to go the concert because she got two free tickets from her mom. And the tickets were for honorable guests, which mean front-row seats. :wtf
We were also treated to a full performance of Beethoven's piano concerto, from first movement to the last. It's just so awesome, and the pianist was from London, an elderly gentleman, but he played so smoothly and beautifully. :blush
There was also a guitar concerto, which was just so, so, so awesome.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Yeah, sure. I somewhat saw this coming, yet I'm depressed now.

Thank you.. :emocat
You're welcome. I didn't mean to make you depressed, but that's the truth. :mono
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

OH GOSH I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW :bored One day I will, one day I will. *pats herself*
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

You're welcome. I didn't mean to make you depressed, but that's the truth. :mono
I know it all too well.. :emocat

That gif came at a very bad moment too, as if I didn't feel bad enough already! :crying
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

OH GOSH I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW :bored One day I will, one day I will. *pats herself*
Yeah, one day you will. Orchestra is more common in Jakarta, isn't it?
One day, I'm going to watch an orchestra concert in Vienna.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I know it all too well.. :emocat

That gif came at a very bad moment too, as if I didn't feel bad enough already! :crying
Well, you "invited" me to reply with that gif, so ... *shrug*
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Well, you "invited" me to reply with that gif, so ... *shrug*
Not specifically that gif! :o

Don't shrug at my misery! :yelling
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Not specifically that gif! :o

Don't shrug at my misery! :yelling
I'm never good with emotional things, so pardon me if I shrug at your misery. I do it to everyone else too.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I'm never good with emotional things, so pardon me if I shrug at your misery. I do it to everyone else too.
Shrugging somewhat seems better than laughing.

Which is what I do, so I guess it's okay.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Shrugging somewhat seems better than laughing.

Which is what I do, so I guess it's okay.
Doesn't that mean you're worse than me with this kind of thing? *raise an eyebrow*
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Doesn't that mean you're worse than me with this kind of thing? *raise an eyebrow*
Laughter is medicine. :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frozen

So read the title of this thread and I'm likes.... "nononnonononononon".
Yuki.... I'm doing the frozen bit - we both can't be dong 'frozen'/ :nono




:oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Frozen

So you've seen Frozen? How is it?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Laughter is medicine. :heh
When applied to the right "illness".

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

So read the title of this thread and I'm likes.... "nononnonononononon".
Yuki.... I'm doing the frozen bit - we both can't be dong 'frozen'/ :nono




:oh


And frozen fits me more than it fits you. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

So you've seen Frozen? How is it?
No, actually not yet. Going to in a few days. But I've seen tidbits, and I like what I've seen. Not to mention Elsa can be my sister in spirit.
 
Top