Neverland

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

think of the movie wedding crasher..without the weddings though
Yeah.. Right. Give a better example.

I don't remember shit about that movie.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Neon Cathedral

why are you playing dumb...srs

i juust keep it physical,one night maybe more
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

Respect -3 :nah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Neon Cathedral

and why exactly??? not that i rlly care but im curious
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

Because I don't approve of that kind of behaviour. Isn't that obvious?

Xad just has cuddle-parties :yodawg
This is partially true.. :oh
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Neon Cathedral

no surprise since it is xad
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

How is that weird? :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Neon Cathedral

Nothing wrong with being horny wanting to have some fun. It's not like Maz is an asshole because he does this thing called sex without love involved. The problem is if you actually fool someone into wanting more just to get some sexy time but I doubt that's the case here. Probably just partied and had sex, happens all around the world :XD Probably not something I could do that easily with a fresh broken heart but I don't doubt it's a nice way... to relieve some stress :P

So Maz, what happened? Girlfriend broke up with you/fooled you? Or you got rejected? Must have been hard, I don't think I have seen you that down here yet.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Neon Cathedral

So Maz, what happened? Girlfriend broke up with you/fooled you? Or you got rejected? Must have been hard, I don't think I have seen you that down here yet.
oh gawd these several sentences are desert for my eyes.thank you.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

They put a smile on my face too. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Neon Cathedral

I'm glad if I could amuse you :amuse

I felt sharp pain writing those words though

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I could actually amuse two trolls? Damn I'm awesome!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Neon Cathedral

and why exactly??? not that i rlly care but im bi curious
Fixed brah annnnd come to think of it, it also kind of fixes your other related problems.


Excuse me whilst I....
:rofl
​
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Neon Cathedral

So Maz, what happened? Girlfriend broke up with you/fooled you? Or you got rejected? Must have been hard, I don't think I have seen you that down here yet.
kinda fooled me and rejected me,a mix of those two...yeah it was kinda hard,and yeah proabably cuz i never been that down
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Neon Cathedral

And now you can be the former bish you were and be "up" all the time!!

:allthe

The whole being down and depressing did not suit you at all!!
 
Top