Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1
a female dildo?Biggest?
Well not too log ago I sent you a pic of her, I think???
a female dildo?Biggest?
Well not too log ago I sent you a pic of her, I think???

Pfft - again something you should not be saying to me.You're so gross.
Why not?Pfft - again something you should not be saying to me.
Just because! Tom I'm kind of getting bored and maybe I'll post some thoughts in your thread.Why not?
Not sure if want..Just because! Tom I'm kind of getting bored and maybe I'll post some thoughts in your thread.
Well too late.... I spilled the beans...Not sure if want..
you guys ... 
Because I found out there was a group call about 5 minutes ago..WTFyou guys ...
Tom why didnt you join the grouppo call ?


Don't blame the app. Blame the lifeless hypnotized people who can't leave their cellphone out of their sight.WhatsApp the most fucking annoying thing in the word. Those people can't stop of talk. My brother's cellphone was a bitch until he disable the ringtones of this app of the hell.![]()
ANDDDDD Where's your cell phoneWhatsApp is the most fucking annoying thing in the world. Those people can't stop of talk. My brother's cellphone was a bitch until he disable the ringtones of this app of the hell.![]()

My cellphone is right here with me.ANDDDDD Where's your cell phone![]()

She found someone more interesting to bug about itMy cellphone is right here with me.
Where's Kat btw? She didn't talk about the record anymore and it gives me more time to think, tomorrow I am going to record. However, I don't know ifshe asked for someone to translate the message. I have the feeling that with the cold translation of someone else, she may get the wrong idea of the message. XD

Who is he/she?She found someone more interesting to bug about it![]()
Get out.Come on send it to her already, we wanna laugh at it.