Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I am not gonna say it day 1 fool!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Oh sorry I thought I was talking to xnutie :(
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Kat why you playing so aggresive.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.



No problem I forcefully added it =)
Hmm, either he is kind of fooling around/trolling but those are not the type of things you expect someone to say on day one of the mafia game ...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Ohh ok haha
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

:worrybunny Im just energetic
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Hmm, either he is kind of fooling around/trolling but those are not the type of things you expect someone to say on day one of the mafia game ...
Liductan is a woman.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Do you have a GREAT townie role? :teehee
Actually I was so sad about my role ... but I got some optimism :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

10/20 Votes

Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR ! :derp
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?

VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got? :oh

Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.

Votekill kdowns

For obvious reasons :toc

Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time :nod

Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.

I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)

Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good :nah

x2 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan)

x2 Arctigor (Kat, Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 digtaldude (scav)

x1 Kat (Arctigor)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 liductan (3c)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

[highlight]Day Phase 1 ends in 7 Hours[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Gary stop lurking and talk ! :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm catching up on the thread, wtf is your problem?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

sowwy :worrybunny

keep reading :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Why are you being so obnoxious, Kat?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

i think wizzard dropped a hint about his role...i'm pretty sure
as far as kat goes...looks to me if she was sad but optimistic...
maybe a hider....maybe lover again...lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Why are you so surprised or shocked about my play now ? :worrybunny
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

i'm not shocked...but it's obvious you are trying to get into the town's favor....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Why are you so surprised or shocked about my play now ? :worrybunny
Have we played together before? I don't even remember. I don't know, but you're annoying and fixated on me for some reason. :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top