Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Meh... I tried to be of some help but I was trying to not be too active to get killed at night.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

It wasn't the lyncher's fault. She acted super weird and almost hostile towards giving even a slightest hint. The problem wasn't her not giving anything on day 1, plenty don't do that and in some cases it's wise, but when you go overly defensive you come off as desperate and it raises suspicion, no matter if "it's her usual weirdness" or not. Even after some people came and said she acted as weird as always, she was completely "I don't give a crap" and refusing to help her situation (that wasn't that bad really if she had just said SOMETHING). Her play was just dumb to me, and from a doctor too. I mean if you clearly don't give a crap don't sign up. I hate when good roles are wasted like that. Last time it was Adi, now her.
First of all, chill ..It's not that serious. Last time I check, it's a game, not life threating.
Second, you were right, I didn't care because I only signed up for a friend.
Third, I realized later on that my actions could get me killed but it was too late. You see, what you didn't know is that my internet connection cut off during the night phase. IF you look carefully. You'll see that I didn't post anything for several pages before I died. When, I was finally able to log back on. I was dead.. So, I was like oh well..whatever and laughed it off.
Fourth, most important, there were people that said I was normally weird and it's nothing new, it's not my fault if you choose to ignore their advice.

Next time, I will try harder..

Btw, weren't you killed early? As a detective, I expected better and you had experience. That's too bad as well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Oh shiiiiiit da burn :oooh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

First of all, chill ..It's not that serious. Last time I check, it's a game, not life threating.
Second, you were right, I didn't care because I only signed up for a friend.
Third, I realized later on that my actions could get me killed but it was too late. You see, what you didn't know is that my internet connection cut off during the night phase. IF you look carefully. You'll see that I didn't post anything for several pages before I died. When, I was finally able to log back on. I was dead.. So, I was like oh well..whatever and laughed it off.
Fourth, most important, there were people that said I was normally weird and it's nothing new, it's not my fault if you choose to ignore their advice.

Next time, I will try harder..

Btw, weren't you killed early? As a detective, I expected better and you had experience. That's too bad as well.
Honestly I don't particularly care about your death. All I said was your play was bad, and it was so I don't know why you get angry(?) over it. You could argue my play was bad too. I made apparently one good post and gnut chose to kill me over it, or so he said.

I don't really care for outbursts like that, plus I've already gone over everything you said. You can't really guess that "oh maybe the person has Internet issues now, that's why the person is silent". Too bad for you though. I don't care for repeating myself, this post didn't give me much new info. People's advice regarding you were worthless in this game and mafia games in general. People can play like that to their advantage. It's a game of deception, even deception in truth. When you give nothing and act super weird it's suspicious no matter if you "are like that normally or not". Oh I guess I did repeat myself.

Well that's cool.

There's a pretty big difference between getting killed at night and lynched at day. But OK. I will really take this as a great shame indeed.

Well I'm done with this game anyway. If you are that mad over me calling your play out then so be it.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

LOL..Maybe, I came across as mad. I wasn't mad but I can't say it didn't bother me. I just thought you were making it a big deal.
I didn't think it was a big deal or so.. SO, I neglected my responsibility but I know better now.

Don't take it the wrong way, if I feel like someone is biting me or say something I don't like. I am in automatic defense mode. Sometimes it doesn't come out the way I want it. I understand what you mean..calling it peace..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Myeah but you managed to post and when I asked you to "tell me about your role" instead of saying "I have a night role" or something like that you asked me for definition of "tell" word .... how is that cool
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

This place is not for discussing specific games, only the mafia game in general!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top