Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Merry Kurisumasu! I joined the mass for Christmas Eve at Jakarta's Cathedral two nights ago, but I was unlucky because I couldn't get a seat inside the church. -_-;
That's why, always come earlier to church during big Mass.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Yay,my favourite mangahelper's thread :D :dancin

Merry Christmas again dear :hug

Hope you had a wonderful time¬

:ninja
Don't suck up. You know it won't work.

Yeah, merry christmas to you too.

In the end, the only fun I had during christmas is playing Sims Medieval. :oh Well, I do have lots of cookies too.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

What did you get from your parents?
Nothing? Because we don't have any tradition of giving gifts. Well, probably you can count the cookies and cakes from my mother.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Probably gifts.


Anyway, my parents won't even know what gifts are.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I silently cried when I wrote that :(
Shouldn't I be the one who cried?!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Nothing? Because we don't have any tradition of giving gifts. Well, probably you can count the cookies and cakes from my mother.
I guess I'm not the only one then :amuse

We usually just have a meal and hang out on the eve, then church on Christmas day. But I spent that with my brother.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I guess I'm not the only one then :amuse

We usually just have a meal and hang out on the eve, then church on Christmas day. But I spent that with my brother.
Well, different families have different traditions.

I only went to church on the eve, and only with my mom, since my siblings and my father went at the morning of Christmas day. I spent the entire day only gaming, which I think is not very christmas-y and actually not a good thing to do. :derp
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, different families have different traditions.

I only went to church on the eve, and only with my mom, since my siblings and my father went at the morning of Christmas day. I spent the entire day only gaming, which I think is not very christmas-y and actually not a good thing to do. :derp
Sounds like a very well spent Christmas to me :oh

What kind of cookies? :nod
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Different families with different tradition, yes. I didn't get any gift either. :p

Yay for cookies. Ah, eating is so much fun. But gaming on Christmas sounds... no-life? :derp :XD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Different families with different tradition, yes. I didn't get any gift either. :p

Yay for cookies. Ah, eating is so much fun. But gaming on Christmas sounds... no-life? :derp :XD
Haha and you say I'm mean? :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, different families have different traditions.

I only went to church on the eve, and only with my mom, since my siblings and my father went at the morning of Christmas day. I spent the entire day only gaming, which I think is not very christmas-y and actually not a good thing to do. :derp
Well, it's Christmas. do what you want lol. My brother was so excited that I started to get fit, that we trained together on the Xmas day :XD but the we went to drink.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Sounds like a very well spent Christmas to me :oh

What kind of cookies? :nod
The way you said it makes it unconvincing. :derp

Eh, I dunno what's the name in English, but there's nastar, and also cookies made from sago flour. And zebra cake and rolls.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Different families with different tradition, yes. I didn't get any gift either. :p

Yay for cookies. Ah, eating is so much fun. But gaming on Christmas sounds... no-life? :derp :XD
Well, they say, no game, no life? :derp
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

How many of the cookies do you have left? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, it's Christmas. do what you want lol. My brother was so excited that I started to get fit, that we trained together on the Xmas day :XD but the we went to drink.
Well, we can't just do what we want. We need the christmas spirit, at least. It's God's birthday, but I didn't even think about Him that day. :oh

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

How many of the cookies do you have left? :heh
Lots and lots of it? Still I don't eat much, so does my family, since it's actually prepared for guests who didn't come. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I dont really have that Christmas spirit and it's been a long time since I've thought about it as God's birthday. I just enjoy it because that's one of the rare times I usually see more than 2 of my siblings at any time.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Christmas has become so popular that it's not merely a celebration of God's birthday. People simply remember the holiday and its decorations and events and such. Except going to church, it's not really that religious. XD

Eh, I dunno what's the name in English, but there's nastar, and also cookies made from sago flour. And zebra cake and rolls.
Nastar is so standard, Mom made some too. :p Hm, pineapple tarts? Not too accurate. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I dont really have that Christmas spirit and it's been a long time since I've thought about it as God's birthday. I just enjoy it because that's one of the rare times I usually see more than 2 of my siblings at any time.
Oh well. I'm trying to be God's good girl (blah) so I feel more guilty.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Christmas has become so popular that it's not merely a celebration of God's birthday. People simply remember the holiday and its decorations and events and such. Except going to church, it's not really that religious. XD
Except for religious people.

Nastar is so standard, Mom made some too. :p Hm, pineapple tarts? Not too accurate. :(
Yeah. Cookies with pineapple jam fillings? :cookiestare
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Zebra cake? :oh

You eat Zebras!? :gwah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

o a hobet reference @title. very nice =3 How did you enjoy the movie?

also hello there, long time ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Zebra cake? :oh

You eat Zebras!? :gwah
Of course not. :-_-
Just that the cake have stripes pattern like Zebra.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Good girl? :eyeroll
Well, not really that good. I still have too much darkness inside, but I'm quite religious, ya know.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

o a hobet reference @title. very nice =3 How did you enjoy the movie?

also hello there, long time ^^
finally. I had started to think no one will know the reference.
Well, it is quite entertaining, though, yeah, not up to LOTR standard. Probably because there isn't any epic battle, but that's the next movie's share. Also, for same reason, the graphic is not that good. Some things look obviously computerized.
I love Thranduil, :blush and of course Legolas too. I also like Tauriel and Kili, I'm starting to ship them though I know it won't end well for various reasons. Smaug is awesome too. Benedict did an excellent job.

Long time? I don't think it's that long. :XD

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

:notsure.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Oh well. I'm trying to be God's good girl (blah) so I feel more guilty.
You've failed since ages ago and you're still trying. Very diligent, I commend your motivation.

Except for religious people.
:nod

Yeah. Cookies with pineapple jam fillings? :cookiestare
Correct, but way too long. -_-;

Zebra cake? :oh

You eat Zebras!? :gwah
She tortures people, what makes you think she can't eat zebras? :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, not really that good. I still have too much darkness inside, but I'm quite religious, ya know.
Well, at least you're aware of it and want to be/do better.
 
Top