Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Why are people assuming that role is in the game? Different host, smaller game...unless it's so FOTM that people will crowbar it into every single game until it works, like Mentor? :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Maybe Wizz is our unlucky Badass Cowboy this time ç.ç
not
You suspect someone?
I suspect you're undercover.

El Psy Congroo



Not rly, still loading MG mode.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Actually scratch that, gnut is always suspicious...

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Now, seriously xD I think I'll give my def vote to Wizz. I've played a feel games with him, he's chatty, but mostly about random things.. Asking a lot about the game itself, playing to be noobish, was a move he made when he was mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Since I doubt I'll have a lead on someone along day 1, that's what I have in mind so far.
(it was also one of my first games)

btw, def vote? feel games? kinky.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

not

I suspect you're undercover.

El Psy Congroo



Not rly, still loading MG mode.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Actually scratch that, gnut is always suspicious...
Well, first day is always caotic. 3 things always happen - Ppl call evrybody as mafia , Ppl ask about your role , Ppl vote random. No, i dont want to do any of the three options. I like to analyze things before, my intuition was never good.

"Theories are nothing more than words. Accept what you've seen."

By Okabe Rintarou
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Well, first day is always caotic. 3 things always happen - Ppl call evrybody as mafia , Ppl ask about your role , Ppl vote random. No, i dont want to do any of the three options. I like to analyze things before, my intuition was never good.

"Theories are nothing more than words. Accept what you've seen."

By Okabe Rintarou
I'm thinking of voting for someone of the most inactive who didn't put out a reason before the game started. There's always a mafia among them!

P.s. why do you have only as many posts as years you've lived o.O?
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Why are people assuming that role is in the game? Different host, smaller game...unless it's so FOTM that people will crowbar it into every single game until it works, like Mentor? :XD
Well, since it was a role that many people wanted to play with and we never rly saw it in action (and Wizz said he never saw his role before), I thought it could be it xD But then again, it could be any role added from Game 24 until now and that lacks a night action, if he's saying the truth.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

(it was also one of my first games)

btw, def vote? feel games? kinky.
You've played more than one before u.u You can't be a newbie forever, you know.

"Few" ç.ç Oh my poor english...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Why are people assuming that role is in the game? Different host, smaller game...unless it's so FOTM that people will crowbar it into every single game until it works, like Mentor? :XD
It was first time someone mention that role, or i am wrong ?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Well, since it was a role that many people wanted to play with and we never rly saw it in action (and Wizz said he never saw his role before), I thought it could be it xD But then again, it could be any role added from Game 24 until now and that lacks a night action, if he's saying the truth.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------



You've played more than one before u.u You can't be a newbie forever, you know.

"Few" ç.ç Oh my poor english...
You're underestimating my power, if all I do is goof around and troll like gnut I can be newbie forever (though I'm making some effort to understand my role right now ^^)

wasn't very active in the last game, so am trying to make up for it now.

Ontopic: Evil is acting very townie.

And in case it was missed, I ain't a cow boy.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I never said you're goofing around, but yesterday you were asking a lot of questions to DD, about the game itself, making you sound noobish, that's what I meant. And Greg isn't a troll and you do have some posts here that sound crazy/random as his posts sometimes do... Anyway '-' I said that your initial behaviour caught my attention yesterday, but that we'd have a long day ahead and I'd wait to see what else would appear, so don't get too attached to my words yet xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It was first time someone mention that role, or i am wrong ?
This game yeah. But it seemed people assumed it was in last game as well. Turns out they were right, but still.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I never said you're goofing around, but yesterday you were asking a lot of questions to DD, about the game itself, making you sound noobish, that's what I meant. And Greg isn't a troll and you do have some posts here that sound crazy/random as his posts sometimes do... Anyway '-' I said that your initial behaviour caught my attention yesterday, but that we'd have a long day ahead and I'd wait to see what else would appear, so don't get too attached to my words yet xD
I'm the one saying I've been goofing around A LOT in previous games. my intention haven't been to sound in a particular way but just to get info. (he is in my eyes, never answering the questions asked, always asking questions and questionably waiting for an answer, or at least that's my impression of him as a mafia game player, I don't think he's like that outside the game. I'd never deny my trollish blood though :lol, as for the rest, your posts are just the only serious ones (kinda fits your character) I'm not trying to defend myself or anything, its just that talking with you is pleasant.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I thought you've never played this game with Greg ç.ç And did someone ask him something specific? We're only twelve, and since maybe provided answers already, I'd like to see what he has to say as well '-'
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I thought you've never played this game with Greg ç.ç And did someone ask him something specific? We're only twelve, and since maybe provided answers already, I'd like to see what he has to say as well '-'
I think this is the 3rd time I'm playing with him. And I was referring to past experiences mainly, this time around he's a tad different compared to then, but that just makes me doubt him even more.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

please note in the 6 MGs I've played so far I haven't been killed by the opposing faction once!
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

You're underestimating my power, if all I do is goof around and troll like gnut I can be newbie forever (though I'm making some effort to understand my role right now ^^)

wasn't very active in the last game, so am trying to make up for it now.

Ontopic: Evil is acting very townie.

And in case it was missed, I ain't a cow boy.
i'm trolling:lmao

how do you know evil is acting townie....he made like 2post and one was about the avis
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

i'm trolling:lmao

how do you know evil is acting townie....he made like 2post and one was about the avis
cause it's consistent with previous games, he's not the loud type unless he'd like to say something specific.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

the other post was a vote on you....is this why you know he is townie?
are you mafia trying to discourage any others from voting you?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

the other post was a vote on you....is this why you know he is townie?
are you mafia trying to discourage any others from voting you?
I don't care if I die, in fact go ahead and kill me :derp.
side note, I ain't The Bomb. (though if you look at my avi I might be categorized as one xD)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It's sheer luck to target a mafia on day one, they usually lay low ... planning the first night kill, that forces townies to lay low as well. Being aggressive day one either gets you killed by day or by night, it's a lose-lose situation. :S
That's only half of the truth. While I agree with you about what you said about the days, on nights the aggressive players are usually fine. The history shows that especially on the first night low profile players get killed, such as Mido for instance, who hardly ever becomes a suspect - because of how he plays.

Evil voted for me probably because he think like the others - that I'm acting suspiciously, I voted for josef cause evil voted for me (so if josef had voted for evil it would've been a 2nd 'circle reference') as for xadyu I don't really know him..
No, that's not true. I was voting for you, because I couldn't really read you in a game when you were mafia. (Luckily) you were host killed that game, else I would have kept defending you until the end. It is interesting though, what you said about the newishness of your current role. I will change my vote later, although I don't know yet where to place it.

Ontopic: Evil is acting very townie.
A few words more on that? :blink I left like two posts, that literally said nothing. Your protectiveness is super suspicious, because it's completely unreasonable, like you are just trying to get on a good foot with me.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

That's only half of the truth. While I agree with you about what you said about the days, on nights the aggressive players are usually fine. The history shows that especially on the first night low profile players get killed, such as Mido for instance, who hardly ever becomes a suspect - because of how he plays.

No, that's not true. I was voting for you, because I couldn't really read you in a game when you were mafia. (Luckily) you were host killed that game, else I would have kept defending you until the end. It is interesting though, what you said about the newishness of your current role. I will change my vote later, although I don't know yet where to place it.

A few words more on that? :blink I left like two posts, that literally said nothing. Your protectiveness is super suspicious, because it's completely unreasonable, like you are just trying to get on a good foot with me.
I explained later, that in my opinion your act is consistent with previous games, and the reason I'm commenting/being protective so much is cause it's one of the few topics there is something to be discussed.

Don't remind me of that incident xD (I hate you dd)
It was also my 1st game.

I haven't said the role itself is new (though depends how you define that (it has been introduced after the 20th game)) I just said I've never played this before.

A few more words on my behavior - when i get a 'feeling' about someone it's rarely wrong (though I don't get those very frequently)
I'm judging more how you said what you said, rather than what you said.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

no you said you never seen it before also...now you are claiming bomb
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

no you said you never seen it before also...now you are claiming bomb
quite the contrary, in fact I said I'm not the bomb.(unless you judge by my avi alone)

so open both of your eyes and look closely xD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top