Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Maybe you're doing something wrong :p
it's funny...he tells me to pay attention and keep up

but,in like 11/12 games...i been lynched like twice at the most
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

it's funny...he tells me to pay attention and keep up

but,in like 11/12 games...i been lynched like twice at the most
(on the other hand I don't get lynched only when I'm mafia, lol)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

(on the other hand I don't get lynched only when I'm mafia, lol)
how in the hell did you guys not notice my clue...
niichan described my character and i quoted him....i bet he facepalmed when i post that motley crue gif

no hard feelings moni....:hee
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

how in the hell did you guys not notice my clue...
niichan described my character and i quoted him....i bet he facepalmed when i post that motley crue gif

no hard feelings moni....:hee
gnut, I never know what you're talking about, sorry but that's the bare truth.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

how in the hell did you guys not notice my clue...
niichan described my character and i quoted him....i bet he facepalmed when i post that motley crue gif

no hard feelings moni....:hee
I thought that was quite daring :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

how in the hell did you guys not notice my clue...
niichan described my character and i quoted him....i bet he facepalmed when i post that motley crue gif

no hard feelings moni....:hee
Greg you spam a lot of random crap tbh, when you said ¨I left a clue¨ and Mido told me to go back, then I noticed it lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now I get what people meant when they implied I'd never shut and keep talking about the game forever and ever ç.ç
Did you find the remaining mafias?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top