Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't see your point, honestly. So we ban someone from hosting unless they've played x amount of games...or?
Noooo Gary @.@ In the past, people used to SAY they wouldn't play with a host they didn't trust yet. It's not only not signing up, it's asking the person to wait a bit and give the place to someone else. That's why I said it's happening today, but honestly there's been some time I didn't see that happening. It's just a matter of talking, not creating rules.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Are you still trying to find the last two Mafia? :confused:
I'll send you brigadeiro de cotieira as a belated xmas gift this year '-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Noooo Gary @.@ In the past, people used to SAY they wouldn't play with a host they didn't trust yet.
What hosts where those? Scav and Kdowns?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'll send you brigadeiro de cotieira as a belated xmas gift this year '-'
me no understanderino de englando es weirdo.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I did send the PM on time. :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I think it was Blitz, scav and maybe DD, I'd have to check since I don't remember.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your Lalas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I did send the PM on time. :(
It was meant to be a white lie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

The only guy that refused to play when I was host was scav because he didn't like the theme.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I also refused because you shitted on Saint Seiya
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your Lalas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ



It was meant to be a white lie.
Hm I think there were around 5 hours or so left of the night when I sent it ...

I was so looking forward to a nice game . :/
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

WTF...why would Kat hide behind me!?
option A 90% you'd get protected, option B mafia wont target you cause they'd think you're protected.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Oh well, I promise to do better next time. Sorry again, I'm pretty annoyed myself that I ruined all the work and fun because of such a stupid mistake :s I guess you learn from your mistakes, won't happen again.
vote rerun

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

in the end, I was more ordinary than Fala T.T

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

And most importantly

Again am I to die from the hands of my follow townies.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Again am I to die from the hands of my follow townies.
Maybe you're doing something wrong :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

And most importantly

Again am I to die from the hands of my follow townies.
You played kinda weird, but if that's your playing style, you have to adjust it a little.

I didn't really understand why they lynched you though, but remember that it was a Mafia who casted the final vote on you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...he was a spamming restless spirit that claimed in day 1. He only needed to shout KILL ME.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
...he was a spamming restless spirit that claimed in day 1. He only needed to shout KILL ME.
Yeah, but that's kind of for most "Effect after death" roles the case. Vengeful Townie especially.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, but Restless Spirit is a rather infamous role after the LoL game lmao. I think that every single person that claimed it after that game got lynched inmediatly.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Wow greg.......wow.
i owed evil one....:XD

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

For real? :huh Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play

Wow I'm smart...great memory



It was confirmed I was a Cowboy...lol
no...nuno was mad cause adi had it and didn't play

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

pls gary so memory such old very amaze

first time the cowboy was used Adi was the cowboy and she SUICIDED........... (retarded by faust).
second time was Mido and he died on Night 1 like usual. he didn't even use it on the day.

you know me, I would have never gone a day without using that ability xD too troll and fun.
my bad...posted to quickly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top