Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2
People react differently.Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game![]()
People react differently.Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game![]()
huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.You guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.
Why not? what's the difference?TIme bomb and defuser should not be used I think. only for small games I say.

And I said I know that rule, it's nothing new. Just one moment of mental blackout and I basically destroyed the game. Tried my best to somehow fix it, considering that Mido "only" was a naive detective anyway, but I guess it couldn't be helped.Niichan......you always wait for prostitute since she is the highest in the hierarchy, there was a chart made by evil I think that explained it, thats what I mean by a guide, just simple tips to help the hosts.
Cause he got attacked as well xDYeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game![]()
...she's talking about the Imp thing I believe.huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.
Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.
Haha, I remember now. Yeah it was the fact that she had that role.pls gary so memory such old very amaze
first time the cowboy was used Adi was the cowboy and she SUICIDED........... (retarded by faust).
second time was Mido and he died on Night 1 like usual. he didn't even use it on the day.
you know me, I would have never gone a day without using that ability xD too troll and fun.
anyway you comment kinda through me off, since I had only made one drunk post before that rofl. I was like "NO WHAT DID I SAY!?" xD Coming home at 7am or something and posting while super drunk ggwp.
...wow, you went there? Mr. Ragequitter?Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game![]()
I was a frustrated and drunk player, not a host. Simple....wow, you went there? Mr. Ragequitter?
I never called Faust things... Don't group me with the people that curse on him wtf, please.Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...
Well for the future I will probably look at the night order again before I send any response. Not saying I forgot the actual order, but a short look should prevent such mistakes. My bad again.It's all about restrain during the day and a pattern during the night.
And a wise mistake management. Keeping a cool head is very important. If something happened that shouldn't, just don't rush and take time to think of the best solution so minimize the mistakes.
I think this is a pretty big exaggeration. Plus, plenty of people got pissy here, including myself. We probably learned from that game, especially with deciding not to continue it...though I think this mistake was way more detrimental. Whatever, I'm not interested in bashing niichan or Faust over mistakes, so I don't even see the point of bringing this up. People flip out, overreact and then move on.Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...
Sure, my mistake then, I'm sorry.I never called Faust things... Don't group me with the people that curse on him wtf, please.
Yeah, the only thing I said was that he f@cked the game and he started swearing at meI never called Faust things... Don't group me with the people that curse on him wtf, please.

I hate you.Oh, don't be aggressive.
Glass-houses dude.I was a frustrated and drunk player, not a host. Simple.
It's OK. Actually I said in the game thread it's a mistake I myself would have probably made as well if I was the host in his shoes. I don't recall people really flipping there since the game was very likely over at any case. The time people flipped was when Faust let people suicide again in the second game, which kinda ruined the game. The first wasn't ruined due to the mistake tbh sicne it was already pretty much over.Sure, my mistake then, I'm sorry.
Dunno what you mean, it's clearly a different situation.Glass-houses dude.