Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Host guide.
Getting people to achieve a hosting license.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------



Wat......I just said.......wat??
Ok, that means I am in charge of giving them? :p

Yours is history then. :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
Someone is affraid he might not get the license :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Guys it sucks and we are all probably mad now, but poor niichan lol. Like he said it only takes a second of carelessness. Sometimes mistakes have been made that become irrelevant since e.g. the whore's action had no impact on the other actions, but it happened to have in this night. o well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Wtf? no.. I wasn't a cowboy ever. I would never have NOT used the ability on day 1 rofl. It's way too priceless for that.
For real? :huh Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play

Wow I'm smart...great memory

Maybe she thought you were a vigilante.
It was confirmed I was a Cowboy...lol
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Woah, a lot of people wanted to party with Germy during the night.
please die mafia scum!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
Niichan......you always wait for prostitute since she is the highest in the hierarchy, there was a chart made by evil I think that explained it, thats what I mean by a guide, just simple tips to help the hosts.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

HAHAHA XADYU, YOU'RE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS! Learn how to play as a townie, then you'll stop dying as a killer @.@
Like I give an actual fuck? :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

For real? :huh Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play

Wow I'm smart...great memory



It was confirmed I was a Cowboy...lol
She didn't read the thread maybe.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

...I'm surprised there wasn't a mafia defuser.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Guys it sucks and we are all probably mad now, but poor niichan lol. Like he said it only takes a second of carelessness. Sometimes mistakes have been made that become irrelevant since e.g. the whore's action had no impact on the other actions, but it happened to have in this night. o well.
You guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

For real? :huh Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play

Wow I'm smart...great memory
pls gary so memory such old very amaze

first time the cowboy was used Adi was the cowboy and she SUICIDED........... (retarded by faust).
second time was Mido and he died on Night 1 like usual. he didn't even use it on the day.

you know me, I would have never gone a day without using that ability xD too troll and fun.

anyway you comment kinda through me off, since I had only made one drunk post before that rofl. I was like "NO WHAT DID I SAY!?" xD Coming home at 7am or something and posting while super drunk ggwp.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
It's all about restrain during the day and a pattern during the night.

And a wise mistake management. Keeping a cool head is very important. If something happened that shouldn't, just don't rush and take time to think of the best solution so minimize the mistakes.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.
Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top