Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2
Cause you wanted to boss killed '-'Why was I picked as the first victim? Fuck you.
Cause you wanted to boss killed '-'Why was I picked as the first victim? Fuck you.
Ok, that means I am in charge of giving them?Host guide.
Getting people to achieve a hosting license.
---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------
Wat......I just said.......wat??


Someone is affraid he might not get the licenseHow is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.

HAHA NO!!Ok, that means I am in charge of giving them?
Yours is history then.![]()
For real?Wtf? no.. I wasn't a cowboy ever. I would never have NOT used the ability on day 1 rofl. It's way too priceless for that.
Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't playIt was confirmed I was a Cowboy...lolMaybe she thought you were a vigilante.
please die mafia scum!Woah, a lot of people wanted to party with Germy during the night.
Niichan......you always wait for prostitute since she is the highest in the hierarchy, there was a chart made by evil I think that explained it, thats what I mean by a guide, just simple tips to help the hosts.How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
Like I give an actual fuck?HAHAHA XADYU, YOU'RE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS! Learn how to play as a townie, then you'll stop dying as a killer @.@

She didn't read the thread maybe.For real?Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play
Wow I'm smart...great memory
It was confirmed I was a Cowboy...lol
Yeah..."busy"She didn't read the thread maybe.

You guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.Guys it sucks and we are all probably mad now, but poor niichan lol. Like he said it only takes a second of carelessness. Sometimes mistakes have been made that become irrelevant since e.g. the whore's action had no impact on the other actions, but it happened to have in this night. o well.
TIme bomb and defuser should not be used I think. only for small games I say....I'm surprised there wasn't a mafia defuser.
Oh, don't be aggressive.Like I give an actual fuck?![]()
pls gary so memory such old very amazeFor real?Weren't you complaining how he got killed before he could use it? Wtf...maybe it was the game I didn't play
Wow I'm smart...great memory
It's all about restrain during the day and a pattern during the night.How is that going to help? I know the rules very well, but you just have to be careless for a second and the game is fucked. Granted that was especially stupid from my side but something like that can happen no matter how well you are prepared.
Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the gameYou guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.
