Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

01. wizzard (Amane Yuki) → Restless Spirit
02. digitaldude (Ferys) → Mafia Detective
03. Evil3ye (Suzuha) → Sane Detective
04. Josef K. (Ruka) → Prostitute
05. Kat (Hiyajo) → Hider
06. 3c (Nae) → Mafia Boss
07. gnut (Souichiro) → Sane Doctor
08. Midoban (Okabe) → Naive Detective
09. Farfalla (Kurisu) → Townie
10. Xadyu (Moeka) → Mafia Member
11. xi0 (Mayushi) → Badass Cowboy
12. Hardy (Daru) → Time Bomb (exploding on 3rd night)

_________________________


Night 1 Actions

03 Evil3ye (Sane Detective) – 11 xi0 – innocent
08 MidoBan (Naive Detective) – 03 Evil3ye – innocent (but should have been blocked)
07 gnut (Sane Doctor) – 03 Evil3ye – protect
06 3c (Mafia Boss) – 03 Evil3ye – kill failed
04 Josef K. (Prostitute) – 08 MidoBan - ....
05 Kat (Hider) – 11 xi0 – successful
Wow greg.......wow.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Stop being such a gnut.



I figured I was dead man walking, so I was going to see how the game played out for this day and do it at the last moment. Either you or Xad I guess. I mean, I can say that now since it makes me look like a fucking genius, but tbh I have no idea what I would have done.
You stand no fucking chance, im the boss of this town. Gtfo "badass" cowboy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

WTF...why would Kat hide behind me!?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

When exactly were you kind though. Show me this post. lol
All the time :pout

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

WTF...why would Kat hide behind me!?
She's kat.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Oh no, I wasn't talking about this game. I was talking about you being the Cowboy in a previous game. Weren't you like the first one? I don't remember.

LOL...ggwp
Wtf? no.. I wasn't a cowboy ever. I would never have NOT used the ability on day 1 rofl. It's way too priceless for that.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

WTF...why would Kat hide behind me!?
That is so dumb! I even said it would make no sense as a hider in a previous post xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

In the dawn time of Brazil? Moin would think I was lying certainly
...that can get fixed with more lies!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

But if we are serious for a moment, this is two games that have been ruined by a host now. We need to solve this problem.
Suggest something.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

But if we are serious for a moment, this is two games that have been ruined by a host now. We need to solve this problem.
Let's test the hosts and give them a license :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Suggest something.
Host guide.
Getting people to achieve a hosting license.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Let's test the hosts and give them a license :derp
Wat......I just said.......wat??
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Why was I picked as the first victim? Fuck you.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't remember doctor saving a person very often in this game, mafia just had horrible play.
Maybe gnut goes for evil to test his sanity?

Well i think the fact there is no second doctor meant the chance second detective was very low... and xadyu go there and make my head hurts
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Why was I picked as the first victim? Fuck you.
Fuck me? I wasn't allowed to talk. If I read correctly they thought you were hiding a good role.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Maybe she thought what Evil did: that leaving Gary alive to maybe kill himself or another townie would be good for the mafia. We were a bigger number anyway.
Maybe she just didn't think at all :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top