Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I KNEW IT, I ALWAYS KNEW IT!

No, but there are other scenarios too. Like mentioned the Mafia could have tried to kill somebody who has been protected - xi0 for instance. Or they hit on a Bulletproof or Hider. The Prostitute could have targeted someone successfully as well.
Yes there is a looot scenarios out there. Better see what ppl will speak
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

She is sleeping right now, but i think there is a high chance she was a sleeper
This sentence is so golden. Very puns such sleepy sleeper.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I want to challenge someone to duel again, like right now...wow, this role too fun
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

What can you say about your role. You didn't reveal anything. There is big doubt on you. Help us there.
I've dropped several hints and I think my behaviour can indicate what my role is, there's no need to go and reveal it yet, just to be sure.

What about you then?

Yes there is a looot scenarios out there. Better see what ppl will speak
Then speak?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

This sentence is so golden. Very puns such sleepy sleeper.
:3

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I've dropped several hints and I think my behaviour can indicate what my role is, there's no need to go and reveal it yet, just to be sure.

What about you then?


Then speak?
I am no Doctor or neither Prostitute
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

So what happened there? Are you Mafia now, Farfalla?
I know that won't help me much, but I wasn't recruited o.o Please wait a bit before ganging on me? Maybe there's a BP or the doctor/hoe worked well, I dunno...
Imo, they went for Gary and the doctor protected him. Mostly likely scenario FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

WAKE HER UP, NIGHT IS OVER! :arf
:-_-

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Tbh, Xadyu, I kinda believe that you and Hardy, or Kat and Hardy, are the remaining mafia xD I missed your hints completely... but anyway, gonna look for them again.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Yes there is a looot scenarios out there. Better see what ppl will speak
I know that won't help me much, but I wasn't recruited o.o Please wait a bit before ganging on me? Maybe there's a BP or the doctor/hoe worked well, I dunno...
Imo, they went for Gary and the doctor protected him. Mostly likely scenario FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.
I don't think so honey. Otherwise I would be dead.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'm a sane Detective. I know I am sane, because I investigated xi0 tonight and he was innocent. If he kills himself now, I would ask the Doctor to assist me instead tonight to find some guilty guys.

Then again the chances are not really high, as there is only one of eight reminding that would be showing a guilty result. So uhm, dunno.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'm a sane Detective. I know I am sane, because I investigated xi0 tonight and he was innocent. If he kills himself now, I would ask the Doctor to assist me instead tonight to find some guilty guys.

Then again the chances are not really high, as there is only one of eight reminding that would be show a guilty result. So uhm, dunno.
You could be Naive. Only thing it eliminates is you being Insane.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'm a sane Detective. I know I am sane, because I investigated xi0 tonight and he was innocent. If he kills himself now, I would ask the Doctor to assist me instead tonight to find some guilty guys.

Then again the chances are not really high, as there is only one of eight reminding that would be show a guilty result. So uhm, dunno.
Didn't you say you had a "not very exciting night role"? How is detective not exciting? You wanted to keep a lower profile than simply "night role"?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I am no Doctor or neither Prostitute
I'm not a Doctor either, nor a Prostitute. Unfortunaly no Bulletproof either.
But then again, I'm not 99% of the roles, so yeah, that's no help.

Tbh, Xadyu, I kinda believe that you and Hardy, or Kat and Hardy, are the remaining mafia xD I missed your hints completely... but anyway, gonna look for them again.
Wow, wait.. what. Why?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I don't think so honey. Otherwise I would be dead.
...huh

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Implying you are... the Bodyguard?
Why put words in his mouth...let him answer...

And even if that was the case, if it was like what Nana said, it would be a coinflip as to who protected me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You could be Naive. Only thing it eliminates is you being Insane.
That is possible, I don't know why one would put a Naive Det in a game of 12 though. As if there is a Naive one, there probably would also be Sane and Insane. I don't want to believe this.

Didn't you say you had a "not very exciting night role"? How is detective not exciting? You wanted to keep a lower profile than simply "night role"?
For me it's not really. I don't have any superpowers. I see the Hider, Prostitute or even the Spy role as much more exciting. With the Detective you can't really do a lot.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I don't think so honey. Otherwise I would be dead.
I thought that if your target got protected, you'd also be protected. As I said, that was the most likely scenario imo.

Implying you are... the Bodyguard?
I think he meant hider...?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, Detective isn't that an exciting of a role unfortunately, especially when you don't know your sanity.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

See, this is why you don't answer questions for people when they reveal their roles. It gives them a chance to reconsider. Especially with a role nearly no one knows anything about. pfff
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Wow, wait.. what. Why?
It's something silly... You're playing it! As I said, when you do it, you're a killer. Last time you did it, you were the SK. I dunno why but you're very trollish when you're a townie =-= it doesn't matter how good your townie role is. But anyway, my strongest suspicious right now is against Hardy, for reasons I pointed out yesterday.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Why put words in his mouth...let him answer...

And even if that was the case, if it was like what Nana said, it would be a coinflip as to who protected me.
A coinflip? Like in when both, the Sane Doc and Bodyguard protected you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top