Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Lynching Gary is way too obvious, or is that just me?
Sure it is, and that's why I don't think that's what happened at all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Hmm, I don't know. Like you said, he's actually trying to be helpful this game, even making a list, etc. I don't know though, Hardy is acting manic this game as well. Kat isn't posting at all, Josef is being mysterious, dunno.
Oh, since you said it was obvious, I thought you'd have more on him o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Oh, since you said it was obvious, I thought you'd have more on him o.o
Drastic change in behavior, saying he gave clues but there's nothing we can see that's there. I won't damn him for not revealing anything, people do that to much anyways, but don't bullshit about it. It only makes you look suspicious.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So .. nobody got my hints? :-_-
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

FOR REAL? :XD
haha its not that post he is talking about XD, but i think its pretty clear what role he have. there is a post in the beginning who "help" go for that conclusion
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

If you're the Freeman, just shut up. Otherwise, link to them pls.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Drastic change in behavior, saying he gave clues but there's nothing we can see that's there. I won't damn him for not revealing anything, people do that to much anyways, but don't bullshit about it. It only makes you look suspicious.
I started to say that cause I got him as SK out of luck, ok, but it was kinda the same: he was being helpful, he wasn't trolling, and he was "giving vague hints" (at least, in that game, he really tried to give them, in this one, I completely missed them) and in the end he came out as a hider. It just looks a lot like that game...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

No he's not the freeman.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Lynching? o.o' That only happens during the day phase.
Killing, lynching, murdering, all the same result.

What I'm saying is, that even though Gary is a dangerous opponent to the mafia this game, he's too obvious to go for, he's protected for sure.
But then again, since no one died, mafia was probably stupid enough to try that anyway, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well whatever, I'm kind of lost atm, spouting a lot of theories. Too many people are missing from this game.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

If you're the Freeman, just shut up. Otherwise, link to them pls.
Well if he not lied about his role, he is not the freeman. Well i think i cant wait for kat i will tell my role. One second for try to write evrything
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

haha its not that post he is talking about XD, but i think its pretty clear what role he have. there is a post in the beginning who "help" go for that conclusion
Got it now. Yeah it was obvious, lol.

Well whatever, I'm kind of lost atm, spouting a lot of theories. Too many people are missing from this game.
Now that you mention it.

Votekill Kat.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well if he not lied about his role, he is not the freeman
Fair enough.

I'm feeling kind of reckless right now and I'm going to die tonight, so who should I duel? c'mon c'mon!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Out at night. Clues. Checking up on people...


:cookiestare
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Out at night. Clues. Checking up on people...


:cookiestare
Yeah, it can happen, lol.

Honest, I understood the moment you said ¨my acting is like my role¨ or something like that, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Fair enough.

I'm feeling kind of reckless right now and I'm going to die tonight, so who should I duel? c'mon c'mon!
BRING IT...

...

ok no go for another person :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Now that you mention it.

Votekill Kat.
She's travelling around or some mickey-mouse shit. Kind of lame, but I don't think it has anything to do with her being mafia or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top