Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Gu will send a PM to Imp, Jorp and Moa. Do you guys want someone else to get one?
What's with that selection?

I did the Participating ranking not without a reason. I would suggest to PM everyone who has like more than 3 games played.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That reminds, you were playing it in One Piece game, too, right? Any other instances you played the prostitute, Jojo? You seem to have the necessary experience :p
He's either the bastard Death Miller or a Slut. He's a naughty boy.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's with that selection?

I did the Participating ranking not without a reason. I would suggest to PM everyone who has like more than 3 games played.
3 recent games*
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah Tom, let's just spam invites to everyone like Evil said, lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What's with that selection?

I did the Participating ranking not without a reason. I would suggest to PM everyone who has like more than 3 games played.
I think a small game would be better in this situation o.o that's why calling participative peeps.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think a small game would be better in this situation o.o that's why calling participative peeps.
WE ALL TRUST GU'S MIGHT. GIVE HIM A 40 PEOPLE GAME :arf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
3 recent games*
Yeah that's true. Lot of peep on the list are MIA for centuries. AI and Blitzy for instance.

I think a small game would be better in this situation o.o that's why calling participative peeps.
How so? I remember lot of people saying, the more players, the merrier. And Mido is not going to do this alone, so no concerns there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just invite everyone that has 3 or more games. In that category, only like 10 people are not around anymore (and there are like 50 or 60 in total).
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mido what about your friend macaco
I doubt André will really play ahuhauau

Yeah that's true. Lot of peep on the list are MIA for centuries. AI and Blitzy for instance.

How so? I remember lot of people saying, the more players, the merrier. And Mido is not going to do this alone, so no concerns there.
I will send to everyone.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am currently adding when everyone had his last game. Probably those before the 20s you don't need to bother.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You guys want to set a new record for biggest game? The current record holder was the League of Legends Game with 24 Players right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You guys want to set a new record for biggest game? The current record holder was the League of Legends Game with 24 Players right?
Wasn't it Sailor Moon?

Edit: Yeah Sailor Moon with 25
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah Sailor Moon with 25 Players.

I was hostkilled in the last games that I played One Piece Game and Sailor Moon Game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Post moved to Game History Thread, for better availability.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I might as well play if it hits 30, lol.

But looks out of reach.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I loved Freid and his funny Mafia related smilies. He should play more often with us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top