Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sign-up for Mafia Game 34

Host : Mido and Evil
Start Date: January 10
Theme: Special Theme
Sign-up Period closing: January 9

Participants:

1. [user]Hardy[/user]
2. [user]3c[/user]
3. [user]Xadyu[/user]
4. [user]Farfalla[/user]
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
6. [user]xi0[/user]
7. [user]digitaldude[/user]
8. [user]Josef K.[/user]
9. [user]wizzard[/user]
10. [user]gnut[/user]
11. [user]Leoat12[/user]
12. [user]Spectrum[/user]


Sign up, sign up!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Have you sent pm?
I sent
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't really think this game will be >20 but at least you annoyed some people :D

The brazlian in our convo that never talks, hi :zomg
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi, Hardy! Wassup?

In fact, i never enter in Skype lol The last time i talked with u guys was the last time i entered in that :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That reminds, you were playing it in One Piece game, too, right? Any other instances you played the prostitute, Jojo? You seem to have the necessary experience :p
Hm, dunno, I love the role, Death Miller sucks.

Mafia or Third Party is also cool. :)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm in.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sign-up for Mafia Game 34

Host : Mido and Evil
Start Date: January 10
Theme: Special Theme
Sign-up Period closing: January 9

Participants:

1. [user]Hardy[/user]
2. [user]3c[/user]
3. [user]Xadyu[/user]
4. [user]Farfalla[/user]
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
6. [user]xi0[/user]
7. [user]digitaldude[/user]
8. [user]Josef K.[/user]
9. [user]wizzard[/user]
10. [user]gnut[/user]
11. [user]Leoat12[/user]
12. [user]Spectrum[/user]
13. [user]Imperium[/user]


[move] Sign Up [/move]
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm, dunno, I love the role, Death Miller sucks.

Mafia or Third Party is also cool. :)
yeah...i had fun as serial killer...imp ruined it tho

:pout
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah...i had fun as serial killer...imp ruined it tho

:pout
Mentor can be cooler, you can kill and have someone by your side as well. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mentor can be cooler, you can kill and have someone by your side as well. :p
let's do it you prostitute u.u
i be's da pimp....$$$$

:toc
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
let's do it you prostitute u.u
i be's da pimp....$$$$

:toc
I so want to be Mentor again! I do hope for more rare roles to be implemented in this new game, that is if we get more than 20 people, now that should be fun!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I want to see the roles that haven't really been used. Like mentor or any of the new ones (pls, Jesus and time bomb :( )
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i was vigilante once...it was fun...that was that 1st RS game...lol
but,i can imagine gary is disappointed that the game did not go on...
cause badass cowboy sounds fun...nuno is right...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Second Mafia (Third Party): Structured just as the first, the members can variate though. The goal is to kill off the other Mafia and decimate the Townies until an equal number to their own members alive, to bring the Town under its control.(GAME 7)
This should be fun if more players do join, sadly though the regular roles like Doctors, Detectives and stuff need to be used first ... :/
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
This should be fun if more players do join, sadly though the regular roles like Doctors, Detectives and stuff need to be used first ... :/
It was fun indeed (20th mafia game :3)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have shows on weekends all throughout January so I don't think I'll join for this one..
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah I want to see the roles that haven't really been used. Like mentor or any of the new ones (pls, Jesus and time bomb :( )
You saw bodyguard finally in this game! :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
lololol I dunno what happend to that last game but I wont read it if its over.... I was going to be ore active today but seems like I dont need to :XD

Im in btw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top