Okay I'm in.


MIDO!!!Well, I don't mind. I would also prefer it to the weekend, but Mido is MIA and some people will complain again, if it is moved forward all of a sudden. So, uhm yeah. No.
You mean you finishing preparing the things for him... rsrsrsrsHe also gotta finish preparing things he'll need for the game.
I invited him to piratepad via facebook. Where is this boy??He also gotta finish preparing things he'll need for the game.

Stop chatting!You mean you finishing preparing the things for him... rsrsrsrs
My facebook in the work was kinda bugged, I couldn't see your message hahahaI invited him to piratepad via facebook. Where is this boy??
People would like to start it even tomorrow, that is if you guys have everything set. xD But the 9th seems ok and yeah the day can be longer.My facebook in the work was kinda bugged, I couldn't see your message hahaha
---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------
We can start day 9 and make day one longer , if you guys want
I dont know if everyone can play before. Well , i can send pm asking if this is the casePeople would like to start it even tomorrow, that is if you guys have everything set. xD But the 9th seems ok and yeah the day can be longer.
I dont know if everyone can play before. Well , i can send pm asking if this is the case
