Even if it starts on the 8th, the day is still longer, it can last like 48 hours?I dont know if everyone can play before. Well , i can send pm asking if this is the case
Even if it starts on the 8th, the day is still longer, it can last like 48 hours?I dont know if everyone can play before. Well , i can send pm asking if this is the case
With all the inactivity in big games, yeah ... not so much, an extended day seems like a good solution, then again that goes way too much into the rules of the game.Shut up Josef, lol.
A 48 hs day 1 is just dumb :/
What do you suggest if a day by some chance does get extended? How many hours?Let's make every day last 1 month then, no more hostkills! Yayyyyyyyy
When you sign up you know how's the game going to be, so there isn't a particular excuse for inactivity.
Oh stahpYeah, 48 hours is too long...........for Hardy to ragequit

If there's a tie and it HAS to be extended, 1 hour max, screw everyone.What do you suggest if a day by some chance does get extended? How many hours?
Oh you bitch. So if the host invites you, you're like meh?I got invited by an X person, so, I'm playing.
Where is Skyguardian?I got invited by an X person, so, I'm playing.
Depends on the game, but we've had 36 hour limits on the first day before and it worked. You can just cut the day short if people are doing nothing and they lock votes.I agree with Hardy, 48h make the game kinda tedious. Its too long, and you give a sensation for players they dont have to post much, because they have a lot of time.
I think 28h its a max (without a tie)
If I like how the host plays, that guy hosting instead of playing is a turn off. If I don't like how the host plays, I'm like meh.Oh you bitch. So if the host invites you, you're like meh?

Not playing.Where is Skyguardian?


You said that you would play only if the theme were moe. Therefore, I suppose that the theme is moe. The game becomes better suddenly.I got invited by an X person, so, I'm playing.

No, I got insider info that the theme was different subspecies of horseshoe crabs.You said that you would play only if the theme were moe. Therefore, I suppose that the theme is moe. The game becomes better suddenly.![]()