Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...you say that often? lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shut up Farfalla, don't sulk about your spam being cleaned off here from time to time.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
All you racist bitches.. :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, freaking "Other" got two votes even.........
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Other is actually me. :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
like I said I voted fafalla because englando por favor?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seriously...is this some sort of secret, concerted effort to get me to host? Or am I just that overlooked? Wow, the butthurt is real.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You miss a lot of qualities needed to be a host. :nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Seriously...is this some sort of secret, concerted effort to get me to host? Or am I just that overlooked? Wow, the butthurt is real.
Lol, why do you think so? I would never vote for someone whom I'd like to play with/against to be host.
So, conversely speaking, be positive and assume that everybody likes how you play and thinks you are better off playing.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
someone throw xi0 a pity vote!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, why do you think so? I would never vote for someone whom I'd like to play with/against to be host.
So, conversely speaking, be positive and assume that everybody likes how you play and thinks you are better off playing.
no doubt...gary is very perceptive but so is evil....
i think gary would be a great host...to bad me him and bene are the only berserk fans
:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top