Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dont know if everyone can play before. Well , i can send pm asking if this is the case
Even if it starts on the 8th, the day is still longer, it can last like 48 hours?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shut up Josef, lol.

A 48 hs day 1 is just dumb :/
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shut up Josef, lol.

A 48 hs day 1 is just dumb :/
With all the inactivity in big games, yeah ... not so much, an extended day seems like a good solution, then again that goes way too much into the rules of the game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let's make every day last 1 month then, no more hostkills! Yayyyyyyyy

When you sign up you know how's the game going to be, so there isn't a particular excuse for inactivity.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, 48 hours is too long...........for Hardy to ragequit
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let's make every day last 1 month then, no more hostkills! Yayyyyyyyy

When you sign up you know how's the game going to be, so there isn't a particular excuse for inactivity.
What do you suggest if a day by some chance does get extended? How many hours?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I agree with Hardy, 48h make the game kinda tedious. Its too long, and you give a sensation for players they dont have to post much, because they have a lot of time.
I think 28h its a max (without a tie)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I got invited by an X person, so, I'm playing.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sign-up for Mafia Game 34

Host : Mido and Evil
Start Date: January 10
Theme: Special Theme
Sign-up Period closing: January 9

Participants:

1. [user]Hardy[/user]
2. [user]3c[/user]
3. [user]Xadyu[/user]
4. [user]Farfalla[/user]
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
6. [user]xi0[/user]
7. [user]digitaldude[/user]
8. [user]Josef K.[/user]
9. [user]wizzard[/user]
10. [user]gnut[/user]
11. [user]Leoat12[/user]
12. [user]Spectrum[/user]
13. [user]Imperium[/user]
14. [user]Kat [/user]
15. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
16. [user]nanaDmari[/user]
17. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
18. [user]Hakuteiken[/user]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I agree with Hardy, 48h make the game kinda tedious. Its too long, and you give a sensation for players they dont have to post much, because they have a lot of time.
I think 28h its a max (without a tie)
Depends on the game, but we've had 36 hour limits on the first day before and it worked. You can just cut the day short if people are doing nothing and they lock votes.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh you bitch. So if the host invites you, you're like meh?
If I like how the host plays, that guy hosting instead of playing is a turn off. If I don't like how the host plays, I'm like meh.
I have been invited two times, anyway. It's not like I turned down a plethora of host PMs :XD

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Where is Skyguardian?
Not playing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So generally you are never positive about invitations? :blink
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You might sum it up so :^_^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I got invited by an X person, so, I'm playing.
You said that you would play only if the theme were moe. Therefore, I suppose that the theme is moe. The game becomes better suddenly. :blush
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You said that you would play only if the theme were moe. Therefore, I suppose that the theme is moe. The game becomes better suddenly. :blush
No, I got insider info that the theme was different subspecies of horseshoe crabs.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, then sorry for bothering you, princess.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
only 18 players?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top