OMG A NOOB!![]()
![]()

Noob-host + Experienced host (to run the game smoothly)btw why 2 hosts?
and what's the theme :3?
time bomb was for real in this game actually if u didnt notice...and time bomb a few games back...![]()
i just rub you the wrong way...time bomb was for real in this game actually if u didnt notice...

huh? not rly ^^ don't get that comment. anyway enough off-topic I guess. sry.i just rub you the wrong way...![]()

Vote for yourself.Wow, I didn't receive a single vote in this dumb poll...for real?
No, I did ^.^ I'm hoping he'll join as well ;-;leo invited the whole portuguese community...
where is big moa....???
that portuguesse love...mido host and everyone in the community comes outNo, I did ^.^ I'm hoping he'll join as well ;-;

I hope I am not in a mafia team with three brazilians...I'll be like wut the whole time.This will be a lot of brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr hu3hu3hu3hu3 '-' rsrsrsrs
This will be a lot of brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr hu3hu3hu3hu3 '-' rsrsrsrs

just open google translate in another window...I hope I am not in a mafia team with three brazilians...I'll be like wut the whole time.
