Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
but if anybody of them was a reall cowboy evil would already make the duel, no ? :ARF
but if anybody of them was a reall cowboy evil would already make the duel, no ? :ARF
I was serious!I'm thinking that Mido isn't online and Evil doesn't want to do it cause otw he would interfere too much in the hosting since page 6. I'm almost sure that Faust's claim was real (...and not ours, obviously, lol).

WE'LL SETTLE THIS... WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!Duels everywhere...
![]()
You already challenged someone.Investigate me Detectives. It would help.
it would help the decs check their sanities.(assuming he's a cowboy)Alright what are your roles guys?
---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------
You already challenged someone.
Yea. Apparently some people took exception to my intelligent abuse of the rules. >:You missed the last game, huh?
the hosts have outstanding coin throwing powers, we're still waiting for the coins to fall.Wow the duel result is taking so long.
We all know that.it would help the decs check their sanities.(assuming he's a cowboy)
As I said, Mido isn't around.Wow the duel result is taking so long.
Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is)
Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.
Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat
![]()
This jorped joke is going too far...
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?
Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar
Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel
Well, I'm vengeful u.u
Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol
Votekill Hardy / Katarina
Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
you shouldnt have challenged Hardy ... cant you see my name on his avatar?!

