Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I wish I was the cowboy! then you will die.
...ok

Why does the sissy cowboy happen if he dies? He's a sissy if he dies? wtf pls
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

YES, MY LUCK IS FLAWLESS ONCE AGAIN, DIE SISSY COWBOY!
you sound like you were scared shitless xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

50/50 to kill someone yeah...doesn't mean you'll get a mafia lol
Best case would be targeting and killing the bomb, I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

no but what I wanted to say is it's a waste to not use the role xD personally I'd use it pretty much no matter what since it's so troll and fun. gg though he no skill with pistol.
Oh yeah, forgot you could use it every day...although that doesn't mean I'd want to risk it every day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1



so troll them brz so england. ok but that very annoying because then we never know who mariana we talk about if we say mariana.
Dont use peoples real name. Just their full username or avatar name, otherwise it gets too confusing. Mariana and Mariana 2.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You are the healthy townie I bet.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

If there is a healthy townie come out now!
I can confirm its a boring role ... I had fun that game though :toc
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Best case would be targeting and killing the bomb, I guess.
so you're certain there is a bomb?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

It's against the rules to manipulate posts!
It was a factual correction. I'll edit in a "*fixed".
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Who has a night role?
Has anyone claimed a night role?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I added the new votes. This is the complete list for now:

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
8/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
1x Farfalla (Omar/digitaldude)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla)
1x gnut (Tom/wizzard)
0x BBB Banana (Josef/FaustXIII)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

so you're certain there is a bomb?
No, it's hypothetical speech.
I expect a bomb, though. The game seems large enough to have one. Besides, bomb is a fun role.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Who has a night role?
Has anyone claimed a night role?
...I do

No, it's hypothetical speech.
I expect a bomb, though. The game seems large enough to have one. Besides, bomb is a fun role.
There could be a time bomb... which doesn't explode if it dies.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Have I ever told you that I wanted to apologize for a long time but never found the opportunity? :pout
huahahaha sorry, it's just for the joke XD

I'm the other Mariana ç_ç
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If anyone is restless spirit show yourself, same with Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top