Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You and your commas :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I tend to stay away from "He is like this" or "He has never been like this" talk as much as possible, but it's inevitable to show an effect of some degree. So, do you have an opinion about what we have discussed so far? To sum it up, suspicions about xi0, or the argument above between Kat and Hardy mostly, which I also joined at some part.
No opinion until now.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

:wtf all the pages.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Xadyu, gnut and niichan ( I saw nn in here earlier) - complete silence.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

So Kat likes her role,
someone said he hasn't played this role before,
whoever said 'I visit people at night and I'm going to die' I thought it's a bodyguard,
dd posts a lot, and said it's not a doc.
Faust died,
you say xi0 is not being very active, but I don't think that's strange.
Hardy is ...
gnut should post any second now.
no opinion about the rest.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

boo....
i'm here...was trying to figure out the damn avatar...

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

i will be readin...be back and forth
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

boo....
i'm here...was trying to figure out the damn avatar...

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

i will be readin...be back and forth
only 21 pages :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

oh gawd...tom is me....
how many old jokes or how tired he feels post there are....
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
9/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
1x Farfalla (Omar/digitaldude)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla)
1x gnut (Tom/wizzard)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)


Day will end in 24h
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So Kat likes her role,
someone She said she hasn't played this role before,
whoever said 'I visit people at night and I'm going to die' I thought it's a bodyguard, DD said this thingie
dd posts a lot, and said it's not a doc.
Faust died,
you say xi0 is not being very active, but I don't think that's strange.
Hardy is ...
gnut should post any second now.
no opinion about the rest.
define "..."
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

define "..."
I'm biased, he hates me.


Thanks for the corrections ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh yeah, let's talk about jorped some more pls...pff
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I'm biased, he hates me.


Thanks for the corrections ^^
dont worry you are not the only one he hates ... I belong to this group :zomg :hi5
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I don't, but it seems like you want me to hate you or something, lol.



^This.
Please don't hate me! :xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

dont worry you are not the only one he hates ... I belong to this group :zomg :hi5
...I don't hate you either, wtf, I just find you annoying :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

dont worry you are not the only one he hates ... I belong to this group :zomg :hi5
he a hater?
:dancin

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

...I don't hate you either, wtf, I just find you annoying :oh
LoooooL,














whats the diff?

...I don't hate you either, wtf, I just find you annoying :oh
so you're a mazo that doesn't hate annoying?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hating is such a strong feeling, simple as that.

But wtv, back to game.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hating is such a strong feeling, simple as that.

But wtv, back to game.


You sure got the best avi then :teehee

did you say you got a night role too?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

As I said before, yes I do!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

he a hater?
:dancin

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



LoooooL,














whats the diff?



so you're a mazo that doesn't hate annoying?
You will get used to it, dont worry ;) He just is like he is ...

anyways Im going to sleep now ... so good night all. I will be at school until 2 or something like that so I will read tomorrow :bye
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

As I said before, yes I do!
its hard to remember 21 pages of spam with occasional useful info, that's why I needed to confirm, don't hate me xD

Night, Kat :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top