Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
Random ? Or becuase you have him on your avatar ?
so what if i implied you guys were mafia..
.wizzard voted for me without one post from me....
It is called THE FIRST DAY
She has not been that active though ... I think Kat not being active = she is not mafia.

you are not right
I said that I will always change my play cuz it would be too easy for ppl if it was like this:
inactive= mafia
active= townie
also last time you protected me for no reason and then you died, were DM so they saw mafia there and they were suspicious of me I dont want this to happen again

so purr purr with protecting me ... thanks anyway
So you're defending her...why?
Somehow he always does, lol.
No, lol, she told me her favorite role is being a mafia.
I didnt say my favourite role was being a mafia... I said that I like it because its harder to play, you have to be careful and stuff but I dont really know much about that role cuz I was mafia only once with you.
Oh ppl all those posts about greg lol ... I dunno what to think about it but its useless to bring it on again IMO. And I kinda believe him that he is the hider cuz it would be pretty stupid to reveal his role day 1 if he was mafia.
Here is the list for now.
1. Hardy - Katarina- night role
2. 3c - Jose -night role
3. Xadyu - Greg
4. Farfalla - Felipe -
5. naruto-niichan - Gary
6. xi0 - Nuno not a night role
7. digitaldude - Omar - night role, not a doctor
8. Josef K. - Mariana- not a night role
9. wizzard - Tom- night role
10. gnut - David -night role, (Hider) ?
11. Leoat12 - Michael- night role
12. Spectrum - Mariana BR2
13. Imperium - Leonardo - night role
14. Kat - Muratcan- night role
15. BBB Banana - Simeon
16. nanaDmari - Banana
17. FaustXIII - Josef (Badass cowboy)
18. Hakuteiken - Kevin- not a night role
---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------
After thinking again gnut really seems like a bomb or vengeful townie.
Don't have any real suspicions about anyone else. But I do find this Xio bandwagon weird....
he just said that he is a hider -_-