Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So much talk, what the fuck is wrong with you people? :bored
Are you trying to stay low now that being active clearly didn't work Xad?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What I am saying is I won't be the bulwark of the townie offense best I can hope is to mess with a mafia or serial killer.
I see. That explains enough, in my opinion.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

5 hours left.
Oh, good.

That'll give me enough time to read what my role is about. :derp

Are you trying to stay low now that being active clearly didn't work Xad?
Not really, I've been actively gaming these past few days..

AND I CAN'T STOP ANYMORE! :bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Btw one has to wonder if voting for the inactive is worth anything, considering how much bullshit and nonsense people posted here yesterday. Going through such a massive wall of spam after work gave me a headache.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

That's one of the reason why I didn't care yesterday and laughed hard when I was accused of being a potential mafia only because I made 3 random posts instead of 30 or 40 like others lul.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Tell about your role as well please.
I already did. I said it wasn't a significant role at all, and a somewhat boring one.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Pressuring me? With what?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

For me, 36 hours of day 1 is too much. I, too, was accused for didn't spam in this thread 24 hours. I understand you niichan. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I made 133 posts and honestly I drained all my life energies, I am close to death now.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

A long time only makes people think too much and accuse each other without reason.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well, Mido said that the day 1 wouldn't be over 30 hours and I was happy with that... but he went back with his decision I guess :sweatdrop
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

OK so my feelings

Hardy- I trust him so far. Didnt do anything which would make me suspect him. He might get lynch because of random votes and thats not good cuz we would lose an active player who can actually help which he is (helping) so you seem to be townie to me for now.

3c- nothing much about him. I guess he plays normally nothing strange. He is trying to help at least a bit. I dont suspect him either for now.

Farfalla- I dunno she wasnt thaaaaaaat active so I cant say anything about her yet. Seems normal too.

Niichi- He is on my suspect list cuuuz of that lurking at first (he said he was working though) then made a random votie, didnt actually say much and now he says he is busy again and that he doesnt know if he can come back before the end of the phase. It seems like he is avoiding the thread for me. But he might be telling true.

xi0- seems to be active and joins the convos, helps a bit I guess, he might be getting lynched too because of random votes. I wouldnt go for him yet

DD- helps a lot, joins the disscusions... I have nothing more to add I trust him for now
Imp - the same as DD
wizzard- the same group

Leoat12- doesnt post much even when he can, voted randomly for hardy ... I dont think anything about him yet

Haku- trying to help too, I trust him for now (still think you are a mason or something)

gnut- oh man, he made such a mess here with a stupid things, but he said that he was a hider and I dont think a real mafia member/3rd party would do it so I believe him too

and the rest is not so active... so I guess I will vote for one of the inactive
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

That being said, Nuno is also high on my list for going all roleplay nub at the beginning, only to suddenly name at all the inactive ones and pointing the finger at them. "Oh Spectrum is a newbie, 2 posts might be normal!" but hey, after everyone made random votes and only spamming the fuck out of this thread I'm oh so suspicious because I did the same, just to a way more reasonable attemtp. Imp is more or less the only guy who actually helped somehow, though he did the same when we were mafia, so he might as well be now one.

Pressuring me? With what?
With a potential death on the first day :3
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Adding in what Hardy just said, seems like no one has a key role, lol.
Or maybe Spectrum with 2 posts is actually a detective.. :oh
Sorry guys, i had some issues yesterday and couldn't be able to stay logged and i woke up this morning without internet in my home ):

I'm reading the whole thread right now lol
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

At least 3 people here are already on the same page abo voting for the two inactive brazilians. Do it!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Why wouldn't a mafia say he's the hider? :lmao

That's the only thing I read, btw.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Sorry guys, i had some issues yesterday and couldn't be able to stay logged and i woke up this morning without internet in my home ):

I'm reading the whole thread right now lol
You saved yourself, kill the other one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top