Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Spectrum! I mean, he'd be a gentleman and die before the lady...
I believe in gender equality!

So much talk, what the fuck is wrong with you people? :bored
Do you have a nightrole?
Btw one has to wonder if voting for the inactive is worth anything, considering how much bullshit and nonsense people posted here yesterday. Going through such a massive wall of spam after work gave me a headache.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

That's one of the reason why I didn't care yesterday and laughed hard when I was accused of being a potential mafia only because I made 3 random posts instead of 30 or 40 like others lul.
You forget your post began a bandwagon which is why everyone began focusing on you, not only because of your inactivity.

A long time only makes people think too much and accuse each other without reason.
Why havent you changed your hardy vote? Or are you sticking by it?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I made 133 posts and honestly I drained all my life energies, I am close to death now.
YOU DA TIME BOMBUUU!? :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Votekill Nanadmari
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Do you have a nightrole?
I still haven't read what my role does and stuff.

I'm off now, I'll be back in a hour or two. Tell you then.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Why wouldn't a mafia say he's the hider? :lmao

That's the only thing I read, btw.
Because there may be a Spy in the game who can tell us whether or not gnut is lying or not even though we have no idea what gnut did with his target and have no ability too know whether the "Spy" is doing what we ask or being genuine as well. :BlahBlah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Btw one has to wonder if voting for the inactive is worth anything, considering how much bullshit and nonsense people posted here yesterday. Going through such a massive wall of spam after work gave me a headache.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

That's one of the reason why I didn't care yesterday and laughed hard when I was accused of being a potential mafia only because I made 3 random posts instead of 30 or 40 like others lul.
Sorry, but your reason of "xi0 becomes more dangerous as the game progresses" is no better on paper. I have witnessed both sides of those argument. He is being doubted or trusted for no legit reason. Considering Hardy votes are somewhat more likely to change (they were even worse, agreed), he is likely to become the one to get lynched. Pressuring him is fine with me and let's do it. But what will happen if we get some info out of him with pressure? Say, he claims to be Detective. Do we have a plan B? What are we supposed to do in that situation?

And there is also the "woah look at all this spam" stuff inactive players tend to talk of. Yeah, sure, a ton of unnecessary spam is out there. Then again, I see no point in complaining when inactive guys don't do anything to break this routine themselves.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You forget your post began a bandwagon which is why everyone began focusing on you, not only because of your inactivity.
How is it my fault if greg gets into some weird fight with xi0 and DD makes another spur of the moment vote because he got killed by xi0 last game? :oh It's usually not the guy with the first vote on someone, but the ones who join later who are accused of bandwagoning, at least on the first day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I still haven't read what my role does and stuff.

I'm off now, I'll be back in a hour or two. Tell you then.
So its a new role?

@Spectrum - Do you have a night role (a role that involves pm the host at night)?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

That being said, Nuno is also high on my list for going all roleplay nub at the beginning, only to suddenly name at all the inactive ones and pointing the finger at them. "Oh Spectrum is a newbie, 2 posts might be normal!" but hey, after everyone made random votes and only spamming the fuck out of this thread I'm oh so suspicious because I did the same, just to a way more reasonable attemtp. Imp is more or less the only guy who actually helped somehow, though he did the same when we were mafia, so he might as well be now one.
That's wrong. I roleplayed in the start, of course I did, I'm "jorped" rofl. I always do that when I have a fun character. After a few hours I stopped doing it completely as it gets old and the fun runs out. I didn't list the inactive ones until much later (some hours ago). I don't see any bad thing in listing them. My conclusion was reasonable and you don't have to be defensive towards me as all I wanted was to hear from you. I did see that you didn't post elsewhere, otherwise I would be much more suspicious of you.

It's understandable you are busy though. But you are normally a very good townie player when you can. Normally I value you as a player.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Me being on the chopping block doesn't have much to do with niichan's vote...so just fucking change it
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hey Guys! The almost complete list:

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
votekill xi0
Woooffffffff

after reading all this spam I found only gnut and Hakuteiken suspicious. Honnestly they started a mess because wizzard stated something pretty obvious about the number of mafia members and than xio and hardy went to defend him cuse what wizzard had said was actually in the rules post...

This fierce attack over some uninportant matters raised my suspicions towards them.

So...

Votekill Gnut
note all the guys that voted for hardy are from the barely registering on the radar type.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

votechange niichi for the reasons listed earlier.
votekill xi0
Votekill xi0 BWAHAHAHA DIE xi0!
Vote Kill Farfalla
VOTEKILL DIGITALDUDEQUOTE]
Votekill Nanadmari
15/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
3x Xi0 (Gary/naruto-niichan, David/gnut, Omar/digitaldude )
2x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla, Mariana/Josef)
1x naruto-niichan (Tom/wizzard)
1x gnut (Simeon/BBB Banana)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)
1x Farfalla (Greg/Xadyu)
1x nanaDmari (Leonardo/Imperium)

Day will end in 3h
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Sorry, but your reason of "xi0 becomes more dangerous as the game progresses" is no better on paper. I have witnessed both sides of those argument. He is being doubted or trusted for no legit reason. Considering Hardy votes are somewhat more likely to change (they were even worse, agreed), he is likely to become the one to get lynched. Pressuring him is fine with me and let's do it. But what will happen if we get some info out of him with pressure? Say, he claims to be Detective. Do we have a plan B? What are we supposed to do in that situation?

And there is also the "woah look at all this spam" stuff inactive players tend to talk of. Yeah, sure, a ton of unnecessary spam is out there. Then again, I see no point in complaining when inactive guys don't do anything to break this routine themselves.
I'm not saying my reasons are great, just that I don't see a better reason to change my vote. If there is, do point me to the suspicious guy/girl. No plan B, gathering information which might turn out important later on is all you can hope to accomplish on the first Day, if you aren't extremely lucky to lynch a mafia member.

Not like I could do anything against it, sorry that I have to work :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Time bomb doesnt know when he is near death. So no.
He does, you're informed when you get your role.

I was one in the last game.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

That's wrong. I roleplayed in the start, of course I did, I'm "jorped" rofl.
You're me dumbass :bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

That's wrong. I roleplayed in the start, of course I did, I'm "jorped" rofl. I always do that when I have a fun character. After a few hours I stopped doing it completely as it gets old and the fun runs out. I didn't list the inactive ones until much later (some hours ago). I don't see any bad thing in listing them. My conclusion was reasonable and you don't have to be defensive towards me as all I wanted was to hear from you. I did see that you didn't post elsewhere, otherwise I would be much more suspicious of you.

It's understandable you are busy though. But you are normally a very good townie player when you can. Normally I value you as a player.
Trying to suck up to me now won't help you!

or maybe it does... :3

Like I said, I will be able to do much more tomorrow, you can expect a good performance next dayphase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top