Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Trying to suck up to me now won't help you!

or maybe it does... :3

Like I said, I will be able to do much more tomorrow, you can expect a good performance next dayphase.
Is your role important to the town?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Me being on the chopping block doesn't have much to do with niichan's vote...so just fucking change it
Then give me a good reason why I should. Voting for someone else at this point would be even more random than voting for you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Then give me a good reason why I should. Voting for someone else at this point would be even more random than voting for you.
If you're not even bothering to read the thread and be abreast of the nonsense that went on here, then I have no reason to explain myself to you. Do what you want. I really don't want to say anything about my role.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Time bomb doesnt know when he is near death. So no.
wat time bomb knows when he will blow up. you high? though I doubt anyone would put time bomb to blow at night 1 xD it was a joke statement really.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

wat time bomb knows when he will blow up. you high? though I doubt anyone would put time bomb to blow at night 1 xD it was a joke statement really.
Well I am not time bomb so I have no idea.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What if Spectrum just came becasue he saw that we were going to vote for him and said that he couldnt be online ?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I'm not saying my reasons are great, just that I don't see a better reason to change my vote. If there is, do point me to the suspicious guy/girl. No plan B, gathering information which might turn out important later on is all you can hope to accomplish on the first Day, if you aren't extremely lucky to lynch a mafia member.

Not like I could do anything against it, sorry that I have to work :XD
Oh well, fair enough. Your vote felt way too random to be a bandwagon vote, anyway. No masking whatsoever.

No need to apologize or anything. I wasn't particularly talking about anyone, anyway. It's the tendency, as I said :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you're not even bothering to read the thread and be abreast of the nonsense that went on here, then I have no reason to explain myself to you. Do what you want. I really don't want to say anything about my role.
Oh I read pretty much each post, but with my annoying headache I couldn't get out much. All I want is to hear who you think is suspciious, because to my knowledge there isn't anyone clearly suspicious, otherwise I would vote for him/her. Two more or less random bandwagons are still leading, should be enough of a proof that townies have no clue who to vote for, and the mafia blends in.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh I read pretty much each post, but with my annoying headache I couldn't get out much. All I want is to hear who you think is suspciious, because to my knowledge there isn't anyone clearly suspicious, otherwise I would vote for him/her. Two more or less random bandwagons are still leading, should be enough of a proof that townies have no clue who to vote for, and the mafia blends in.
I'm not suspicious of anyone particularly...just annoyed by shit play. There's a difference.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What if Spectrum just came becasue he saw that we were going to vote for him and said that he couldnt be online ?
He's a newbie, Kat, I think he wouldn't start to think of surviving strategies like that on day one. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, is uses the online status so it's easy for us to see when he's online lurking and stuff.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

How is it my fault if greg gets into some weird fight with xi0 and DD makes another spur of the moment vote because he got killed by xi0 last game? :oh It's usually not the guy with the first vote on someone, but the ones who join later who are accused of bandwagoning, at least on the first day.
I was pointing out that the suspicion on you did not only center from your inactivity.

Besides looking at it dd voted for xi0 because there were already two votes on him, so you were involved there even if inadvertently. gnut seemed to have 3 targets and he went with not the one he was originally against (wizzard) or the one that had the most votes (hardy) but the one you voted for. That could have easily been two players coordinating.

You came into the game, voted randomly without explanation, and then those votes against your "random" vote began picking up. This was quite uncharacteristic of you and you did not give any explanation (about your vote or your lack of activity) even though you could have (you lurked a couple times in the thread without posting). That taken altogether is a good enough reason in my view to suspect someone. You seem intent on trying to portray the suspicion on you as being based only on your inactivity when it was not, which is all im trying to say.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Like I said, I will keep looking from my phone, but I seriously have to leave now, there are more important things than this game. I will change my vote if I see a reason to, changing my vote randomly now would be stupid.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

How did it feel knowing you were going to die?
It felt great, but as it was a small game I had to survive long without the mafias knowing I was a time bomb (as I suspected there was a defuser :/ ) and having trust on my back (...which was hard too :bored ).

Is your role important to the town?
Questions like this are retarded, and we here them too often sadly.

Then give me a good reason why I should. Voting for someone else at this point would be even more random than voting for you.
It would be AS random, not more random.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

It felt great, but as it was a small game I had to survive long without the mafias knowing I was a time bomb (as I suspected there was a defuser :/ ) and having trust on my back (...which was hard too :bored ).



Questions like this are retarded, and we here them too often sadly.



It would be AS random, not more random.
Vote nana
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So its a new role?

@Spectrum - Do you have a night role (a role that involves pm the host at night)?
Yep, i'm a townie though

Now I'd rather vote for Nana since Lipe is here xD
Thanks, Farf <3 lol

Good luck, buddy. :XD
I'm givin' up, so much spam ):

What if Spectrum just came becasue he saw that we were going to vote for him and said that he couldnt be online ?
I came cuz i had only 2 posts and we must have at least 3 loool

i was cleaning my whole house right now ):
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I'm not suspicious of anyone particularly...just annoyed by shit play. There's a difference.
Well yes, I don't really feel different. Not voting for someone just because he annoys me though, lol.

I was pointing out that the suspicion on you did not only center from your inactivity.

Besides looking at it dd voted for xi0 because there were already two votes on him, so you were involved there even if inadvertently. gnut seemed to have 3 targets and he went with not the one he was originally against (wizzard) or the one that had the most votes (hardy) but the one you voted for. That could have easily been two players coordinating.

You came into the game, voted randomly without explanation, and then those votes against your "random" vote began picking up. This was quite uncharacteristic of you and you did not give any explanation (about your vote or your lack of activity) even though you could have (you lurked a couple times in the thread without posting). That taken altogether is a good enough reason in my view to suspect someone. You seem intent on trying to portray the suspicion on you as being based only on your inactivity when it was not, which is all im trying to say.
Fair enough, I get your point. Like I said I was extremely busy and not really in a good mood, but I admit that people could interpret it as me being suspicious. The first day is full of pulling on little straws anyway.

Anyway, cya now.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

He's a newbie, Kat, I think he wouldn't start to think of surviving strategies like that on day one. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, is uses the online status so it's easy for us to see when he's online lurking and stuff.
He can just lurk the thread as a guest without being logged in though :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

He can just lurk the thread as a guest without being logged in though :XD
You can choose to have your online status be private like imp did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top