Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

good now, you finished reading? if yes what do you think about everything and who are you going to vote for or are you going to leave your random voted on hardy? (which would be pretty useless) tell me why I shouldnt vote for you ? :p
i'm reading the key posts yet... i gonna change my vote but i'm not sure who i will kill yet. Well, i think i can contribute with my role in the game ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So, you're not passive, nor day, nor night, but you have a role and you dunno what it does...

WTF, what role is that?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

lol a person who hasnt read the thread at all tells a person who has been here since it started to read the thread closely ! LOL
OH im sorry Imp I thought it was Spectrum

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

i'm reading the key posts yet... i gonna change my vote but i'm not sure who i will kill yet. Well, i think i can contribute with my role in the game ^^
hmm that sounds like a prostitute ... did you actually say if you had a night role or not though ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Ah okay, semantic confusion. Btw by new role I meant was it new to you.
I don't remember me having it, so yes, I guess.

So, you're not passive, nor day, nor night, but you have a role and you dunno what it does...

WTF, what role is that?
I know what it does, I just read it.

But otherwise, you could call it semi-active or semi-passive, I guess. :hmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well, I will wait till Spectrum can catch up or a bit later, will be lurking the thread for a few hours without doing much.

So, you're not passive, nor day, nor night, but you have a role and you dunno what it does...

WTF, what role is that?
I think he was summing up his own life.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Xadyu there's absolutely no role that isn't passive, day nor night.

I know what it does, I just read it.

But otherwise, you could call it semi-active or semi-passive, I guess. :hmm
Cool.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

hmm that sounds like a prostitute ... did you actually say if you had a night role or not though ?
wtf...prostitute? Based on what? Why do you put words in peoples mouths?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

i'm reading the key posts yet... i gonna change my vote but i'm not sure who i will kill yet. Well, i think i can contribute with my role in the game ^^
Not much you missed.

You brazilians voted for hardy. Faust committed suicide. Everyone got confused. Niichan came and voted for xi0 and then left. Then gnut decided that wizzard was mafia because he could read the rules. Then decided that xi0 is mafia because he was able to prove that reading the rules is not only something wizzard can do. dd decided he didnt trust xi0 either and voted for him. The town then discussed whether to kill you or nanadmari. You arrived and saved yourself. Niichan came and made some excuses but still kept his random vote on xi0.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I already asked her why she's so into reveals in day 1 and she didn't reply, lol.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Xadyu there's absolutely no role that isn't passive, day nor night.
Like I said, add 'semi' to it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Not much you missed.

You brazilians voted for hardy. Faust committed suicide. Everyone got confused. Niichan came and voted for xi0 and then left. Then gnut decided that wizzard was mafia because he could read the rules. Then decided that xi0 is mafia because he was able to prove that reading the rules is not only something wizzard can do. dd decided he didnt trust xi0 either and voted for him. The town then discussed whether to kill you or nanadmari. You arrived and saved yourself. Niichan came and made some excuses but still kept his random vote on xi0.
I like to think that my luck killed Faust.

Other than that, gj!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

ZOMG, NOW I THINK AS AN ARGIE D: I'll start to itch soon!

Ik no one asked me and that it's only day 1, too early, but if I'd have to name the person I suspect the most so far (and since I almost don't suspect anyone, that's not much, have that in mind) it would be Imp xD Same reason I had on Xad last game. Last games I played with Imp he was a bit absent. I mean, he was active, he used to have good moments of contribution, but he would show up and play only once in a while. He wasn't a heavy player that would lead the game somewhere and stuff. He seems to be way more active now, contributing to solve messes and trying to provide a better way for the first day to end... Maybe that's all in my head, but he seems to be around, affecting the game, more often now (and then again, silly reason, it's only day 1, Ik, just sharing).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I already asked her why she's so into reveals in day 1 and she didn't reply, lol.
I don't know, you sound like the Bomb here, Hardy :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

ZOMG, NOW I THINK AS AN ARGIE D: I'll start to itch soon!
Dunno why you say that, is it because you're feeling smart or something?

I don't know, you sound like the Bomb here, Hardy :hmm
D:

You are asking too much... are you an investigator, Gary?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

ZOMG, NOW I THINK AS AN ARGIE D: I'll start to itch soon!

Ik no one asked me and that it's only day 1, too early, but if I'd have to name the person I suspect the most so far (and since I almost don't suspect anyone, that's not much, have that in mind) it would be Imp xD Same reason I had on Xad last game. Last games I played with Imp he was a bit absent. I mean, he was active, he used to have good moments of contribution, but he would show up and play only once in a while. He wasn't a heavy player that would lead the game somewhere and stuff. He seems to be way more active now, contributing to solve messes and trying to provide a better way for the first day to end... Maybe that's all in my head, but he seems to be around, affecting the game, more often now (and then again, silly reason, it's only day 1, Ik, just sharing).
I would say I was pretty active in game 32 (last game I played). 4th most posts and I didnt really post after the game ended. Heh.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

wtf...prostitute? Based on what? Why do you put words in peoples mouths?
I just wanted to see his reaction :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I just wanted to see his reaction :oh
What reaction did you expect?

¨No¨.

Lol, so helpful.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh, I didn't play in that one.
I affected that game so much, I caused it to end...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top