Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

OH im sorry Imp I thought it was Spectrum

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------



hmm that sounds like a prostitute ... did you actually say if you had a night role or not though ?
I said i have a night role, but there's no base to say i'm prostitute, though lol

wtf...prostitute? Based on what? Why do you put words in peoples mouths?
indeed

Not much you missed.

You brazilians voted for hardy. Faust committed suicide. Everyone got confused. Niichan came and voted for xi0 and then left. Then gnut decided that wizzard was mafia because he could read the rules. Then decided that xi0 is mafia because he was able to prove that reading the rules is not only something wizzard can do. dd decided he didnt trust xi0 either and voted for him. The town then discussed whether to kill you or nanadmari. You arrived and saved yourself. Niichan came and made some excuses but still kept his random vote on xi0.
Thanks! Based on that and that i'm not so sure about the game development i think i haven't another choice but voting to kill Nana...

PS: i haven't changed my vote yet... i will try to read the thread a little more.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What reaction did you expect?

¨No¨.

Lol, so helpful.
if he said that. it would narrow it down a bit ... and if you dont mind just fucking stop taking care about me and what I do ... its my business ... I can even ask what he had for lunch if I wanted .. Im free to ask anything so stfu and dont talk to me cuz you are so fucking annoying
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh, people keep mentioning that but they never shared the story with me!
Imp quit the game as he was about to be lynched to reveal his role and expose mafia, faust allowed it just before the day phase ended and then rage quit hosting. I ended the game.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

:popcorn
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

if he said that. it would narrow it down a bit ... and if you dont mind just fucking stop taking care about me and what I do ... its my business ... I can even ask what he had for lunch if I wanted .. Im free to ask anything so stfu and dont talk to me cuz you are so fucking annoying

Ooooooooh

Time on the month?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Oh, people keep mentioning that but they never shared the story with me!
Imp quit the game as he was about to be lynched to reveal his role and expose mafia, faust allowed it just before the day phase ended and then rage quit hosting. I ended the game.
Yea, sadly I was far too creative for that game. :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

if he said that. it would narrow it down a bit ... and if you dont mind just fucking stop taking care about me and what I do ... its my business ... I can even ask what he had for lunch if I wanted .. Im free to ask anything so stfu and dont talk to me cuz you are so fucking annoying
I care about the hell you post because it affects me as a player. If you spam shit that seems helpful but it clearly isn't, then you're adding nothing (let alone talking about lunch). That's something mafia-ish.

What did you expect him to reply? ¨YES, I'M A PROSTITUTE, MAFIA KILL ME TONIGHT!¨. You've been doing questions like that all day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Anyway, I'm off soon. Are we going to vote for nana? There doesnt seem like much time left.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I prefer voting for niichan.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

The nana thing does seem pretty random, but she's inactive so I can't really argue against it, I guess...?

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I prefer voting for niichan.
Why is that?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I care about the hell you post because it affects me as a player. If you spam shit that seems helpful but it clearly isn't, then you're adding nothing (let alone talking about lunch). That's something mafia-ish.

What did you expect him to reply? ¨YES, I'M A PROSTITUTE, MAFIA KILL ME TONIGHT!¨. You've been doing questions like that all day.
DD keeps asking these questions too but somehow im the only one who does it right ? and it doesnt affect you ... there are many ppl who talk about useless things so can you please just stfu about that ? there is no rule I cant ask that ... that means I can ask anything i want and you wont tell me what to do ...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

DD keeps asking these questions too but somehow im the only one who does it right ? and it doesnt affect you ... there are many ppl who talk about useless things so can you please just stfu about that ? there is no rule I cant ask that ... that means I can ask anything i want and you wont tell me what to do ...
This reminds me of that malcom in the middle song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Then vote for him.
Why would I vote for him alone :bored

Nah, seriously. Voting for her won't do us any good. She hasn't even posted, and even if she could be hiding herself, there's nothing that reads mafia out of her (...cause there isn't nothing to read, but that's another story).

Niichan came, lurked, did a random vote, left, then came again only to kinda excuse it but without adding any reasons, then he left again. Now he's lurking.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

why niichan?
Mariana kill nana she is the least active.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Why would I vote for him alone :bored

Nah, seriously. Voting for her won't do us any good. She hasn't even posted, and even if she could be hiding herself, there's nothing that reads mafia out of her (...cause there isn't nothing to read, but that's another story).

Niichan came, lurked, did a random vote, left, then came again only to kinda excuse it but without adding any reasons, then he left again. Now he's
lurking.
This is now about you surviving the dayphase, we have nothing to go on.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Why would I vote for him alone :bored

Nah, seriously. Voting for her won't do us any good. She hasn't even posted, and even if she could be hiding herself, there's nothing that reads mafia out of her (...cause there isn't nothing to read, but that's another story).

Niichan came, lurked, did a random vote, left, then came again only to kinda excuse it but without adding any reasons, then he left again. Now he's lurking.
That is a stronger argument then hers to be fair. But losing townie niichan is more problematic to the town then losing townie nanadmari. A mistake with nanadmari is not a huge problem, a mistake with niichan is really kinda hard to fix (+faust gone too), especially if he has a good townie role.

The other side of course is that he is a more dangerous mafia player. So the risk may be worth it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

DD keeps asking these questions too but somehow im the only one who does it right ? and it doesnt affect you ... there are many ppl who talk about useless things so can you please just stfu about that ? there is no rule I cant ask that ... that means I can ask anything i want and you wont tell me what to do ...
Questions like this are retarded, and we here them too often sadly.
Hear*

That was directed to DD. Get your facts right.

You know I'm right, lol, dunno why you're even argueing about it.

That is a stronger argument then hers to be fair. But losing townie niichan is more problematic to the town then losing townie nanadmari. A mistake with nanadmari is not a huge problem, a mistake with niichan is really kinda hard to fix (+faust gone too), especially if he has a good townie role.

The other side of course is that he is a more dangerous mafia player. So the risk may be worth it.
Sooo?

I believe in equality :hmph
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Then will you vote for Nana?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I voted for Nana already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top