Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
Should I vote for who ?
Should I vote for who ?


Niichan just said he is bulletproof!Should I vote for who ?![]()
I haven't even talked the decision on its own. I just interrupted when you said something like "It's your fault for getting lynched if you are a Townie", when it clearly isn't. Taking out inactive guys is a gamble. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it doesn't. If we are taking the risk and the responsibility, then so be it. I even said "we would be at fault", not "you would be at fault", so, I'm not sure why you interpret my words this way.Hey, you 3 smartasses, vote for someone and save your all mighty niichan then. Take the ¨responsability¨ yourselves instead of just come here to talk shit about others' decisions.
Imp himself voted for niichanNo, I'm pretty dumbfounded he got to six votes just moments after Imp said Nana was the safe bet. One vote and then everyone goes, oh, okay. If this turns out to be a mistake, it will be a mistake on us all, lol.
It's his fault if he didn't even bother defending himself until everyone decided to get his ass.I haven't even talked the decision on its own. I just interrupted when you said something like "It's your fault for getting lynched if you are a Townie", when it clearly isn't. Taking out inactive guys is a gamble. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it doesn't. If we are taking the risk and the responsibility, then so be it. I even said "we would be at fault", not "you would be at fault", so, I'm not sure why you interpret my words this way.
watThats 4
But he's a townie neverthelessNow that I think about it since niichan has revealed himself as bulletproof his role is useless for town.
We dont know hat for a fact... Wait a minute are you mafia??But he's a townie nevertheless
LOL no it's not? He's a townie that will never die...Now that I think about it since niichan has revealed himself as bulletproof his role is useless for town.
The real BP should come out and tell us, and we would get rid of a mafia.What if he is lying ? and he is not BP ?
^We dont know hat for a fact... Wait a minute are you mafia??
what if the real BP is not here now ?The real BP should come out and tell us, and we would get rid of a mafia.
Until then, he's a townie.
Yeah but mafia wont target him now and waste a kill, he is like ordinary townie now.LOL no it's not? He's a townie that will never die...
HE'LL COME HERE TOMORROW AND WE'LL GET RID OF A MAFIAwhat if the real BP is not here now ?
You didn't vote for anyone relevant, that's the thingFuck you Hardy, I didn't even vote for Niichan...
If you wanna save niichan you should come up with a replacement. Otherwise he dead.Fuck you Hardy, I didn't even vote for Niichan...