Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2
I believe you for now
I understand that hider is a really boring role so revealing it day 1 is not thaaaaaat stupid ... and if you were mafia it would be like super stupid and you wouldnt do it obviously cuz there would be a chance of the real hider coming and saying that he is one too. So yeah for now you are townie for me!
i'm not lying....
i read 25pgs yesterday after work and could not post.....
i still feel xi0 is suspect....he did everything to make you guys think i'm of no use...claimed i could be lying or a plan would be fruitless
then,he let niichan die with out trying to say anything but...oh he may be lying too
he had like 60 post on 1st day...i know it was a long phase....but how often we see xi0 post that much....he is mafia
like falla said bout imp influencing the game...i think xi0 is doing this
I believe you for now
I understand that hider is a really boring role so revealing it day 1 is not thaaaaaat stupid ... and if you were mafia it would be like super stupid and you wouldnt do it obviously cuz there would be a chance of the real hider coming and saying that he is one too. So yeah for now you are townie for me!
good a spy should vote against him then at the end of the day if he is lying or not (if there is one) so he doesnt have to reveal his role just yet in the case he is telling true... btw I dont understand your sentence how it would clear his name ?

