Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Haku is mafia?
Aside from claiming Healthy Townie when there was no evidence of a Sickly being dumb or TOO honest...there's no reason for me to trust him. That why I wanted people to do what I told them to do last night. But oh well...something tells me we'll kill a few more Townies before getting the last Mafia.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

aside form you saying I'm mafia?(earlier)
And haku randomly saying he suspects me

(I don't see one)
It's not random. I know that I'm not one, and Kat and Hardy are either a Third party or Townies from my perspective.
Only ones I can suspect are Leoat and you, and I already put him above you in my suspect list.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Haku the only thing I can do to confirm my role is to spy somebody at night, reveals the results and the person confirms but the person could be mafia so I dunno if I should do t before him :XD
Target spectrum, he can confirm you.

You're 95 % townie in everyone's eyes anyway
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Haku the only thing I can do to confirm my role is to spy somebody at night, reveals the results and the person confirms but the person could be mafia so I dunno if I should do t before him :XD
You did this with gnut at.. Night 1, was it?
What were your other targets?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

It's not random. I know that I'm not one, and Kat and Hardy are either a Third party or Townies from my perspective.
Only ones I can suspect are Leoat and you, and I already put him above you in my suspect list.
I was talking about around the time when you first said it there were still lots of alive people back them.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Aside from claiming Healthy Townie when there was no evidence of a Sickly being dumb or TOO honest...there's no reason for me to trust him. That why I wanted people to do what I told them to do last night. But oh well...something tells me we'll kill a few more Townies before getting the last Mafia.
He fought so hard with me against that damn burden that I HAVE to trust Haku.

Also, a bastard role, that's another way to balance this game a little.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

I was talking about around the time when you first said it there were still lots of alive people back them.
Ah, right.

Well, I did know way less back at that time. It was more of a hunch. Under normal circurmstances, I don't lead people around with just a hunch, aside from stating it with a question mark.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

It's not random. I know that I'm not one, and Kat and Hardy are either a Third party or Townies from my perspective.
Only ones I can suspect are Leoat and you, and I already put him above you in my suspect list.
Tbh, besides the 8 votes thing, we're some damn mind readers then (to claim 2 roles that fit themselves 1 night, and that together pointed towards a mafia).
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Ah, right.

Well, I did know way less back at that time. It was more of a hunch. Under normal circurmstances, I don't lead people around with just a hunch, aside from stating it with a question mark.
I was just answering xi0s question, not blaming you or anything.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Tbh, besides the 8 votes thing, we're some damn mind readers then (to claim 2 roles that fit themselves 1 night, and that together pointed towards a mafia).
in a sea of spam.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Target spectrum, he can confirm you.

You're 95 % townie in everyone's eyes anyway
wouldnt that be a waste thought? we are fighting for mafia ... but if its needed I can do it

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

You did this with gnut at.. Night 1, was it?
What were your other targets?
)(Spied gnut- Night 1 -Spectrum, Spied Leoat12- Night 2-Haku,Spied Hardy-Night3-Imp )
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

wouldnt that be a waste thought? we are fighting for mafia ... but if its needed I can do it
I know, that's why I said the 95 % townie thingy.

It depends if you wanna clear your name completely or wanna track the mafias. I'd do the latter.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

wouldnt that be a waste thought? we are fighting for mafia ... but if its needed I can do it

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------



)(Spied gnut- Night 1 -Spectrum, Spied Leoat12- Night 2-Haku,Spied Hardy-Night3-Imp )
Hmmm??
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

I need sleep, will be back in under 12h just in case: votekill Leoat12
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - QUOTING THREAD 2

I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
Agreed.

I thought the same thing, Leo can be Mafia Detective.

Votekill Leoat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

english fail I meant we wanna catch them :p

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah Im gonna vote for Leo too cuz Im going to sleep and the day might be over by the time I wake up soo

Votekill Leoat12
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

(Spied gnut- Night 1 -Spectrum, Spied Leoat12- Night 2-Haku,Spied Hardy-Night3-Imp )
Night 2 action is the key.
If I remember correctly, Leoat has confirmed this, right? That he investigated me and got guilty.
Well, unless you made that up and Leoat randomly decided to play along on his own as a Mafia, you can't have been recruited at Night 1, and there is no way Hardy would skip a Night 1 recruit, since he got blocked.

Now taking it to a different version, let's have Leoat recruit you as Mentee. That way, you could cooperate for that investigation about me, cool. That passed. But then, you'd have no way of Night 3 investigation, Imperium. So, that can't be the way, either.

Looks like you aren't a Third party, after all. Meh.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

First of all


After having like 8/11 votes against me, I can't feel more satisfied right now :crying

Second, do as you please f@ckers, my job here is done.

No, in fact, as a revenge, votekill Wizzard
I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
votekill leoat
I need sleep, will be back in under 12h just in case: votekill Leoat12
Agreed.

I thought the same thing, Leo can be Mafia Detective.

Votekill Leoat
english fail I meant we wanna catch them :p

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah Im gonna vote for Leo too cuz Im going to sleep and the day might be over by the time I wake up soo

Votekill Leoat12
5/10
4xLeoat12 (Jose/3c, Omar/digitaldude, Tom/Wizzard, MarianaBR2/Spectrum,Muratcan/Kat)
1xWizzard (Katarina/Hardy)

23h left for end this day and i hate you guys :nah
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Why wizzard number 1?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5 - Part 2

Night 2 action is the key.
If I remember correctly, Leoat has confirmed this, right? That he investigated me and got guilty.
Well, unless you made that up and Leoat randomly decided to play along on his own as a Mafia, you can't have been recruited at Night 1, and there is no way Hardy would skip a Night 1 recruit, since he got blocked.

Now taking it to a different version, let's have Leoat recruit you as Mentee. That way, you could cooperate for that investigation about me, cool. That passed. But then, you'd have no way of Night 3 investigation, Imperium. So, that can't be the way, either.

Looks like you aren't a Third party, after all. Meh.
I didn't get blocked in N1, it was Leo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top