Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

I think haku is sleeper and was recruited.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - QUOTING THREAD 2

I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
Looks pretty good. You are way more trustworthy at this point. You buried the Mafia Boss alive by your own claim, which no normal Mafia player would do, not at least to the Boss who is immune to investigations.

So, I'll probably follow you for this one, since Mafia Detective was a claim I held up there since Leoat first claimed Detective and getting blocked. I was doing pretty much the same stuff when I was Mafia Detective, lol. Since, technically, you are not lying when you say you are a Detective, it makes it hard for the player to slip up or get spotted through blocking actions, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I didn't get blocked in N1, it was Leo.
I probably jumbled up the wrong parts of sentences. You got the gist of it, I guess :XD

Edit: On a second thought, I probably was trying to say "since he didn't get blocked" for you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Oh I will leave you this in case you need it

1. Hardy - Katarina- night role, (Hypnotist) (changed Leo's action to Haku-Night 1, changed 3c's action to Imp- Night2, changed Kat's action to Josef-Night3)
2. 3c - Jose -night role, not a Sickly Townie (Insane detective/Paranoid detective) (Night 1- gnut- quilty, Night 2 -Imp-guilty, Night 3-Leo-guilty )
6. xi0 - Nuno not a night role, passive(Freeman)
7. digitaldude - Omar - night role, not a doctor, not a spy (Bodyguard)(protected xi0- Night 1,Night 2,Night3)
9. wizzard - Tom- night role, (Doctor) (Protected DD- Night 1,Night 2 - ? , Night 3 - nobody)
10. gnut - David -night role, (Hider) (Hid behind Spectrum- Night1, Nuno-Night2, xi0-Night3 )
11. Leoat12 - Michael- night role, not a doctor, (Detective) (Investigated Kat- Night 1 -blocked, Night 2- Haku- guilty, Night 3-blocked) /Mafia Detective
12. Spectrum - Mariana BR2- night role, no killing power(Prostitute) (Night 1-blocked Leo, Night 2 blocked Banan, Night 3-Leo-blocked)
13. Imperium - Leonardo - night role (Doctor) (Protected DD- Night 1- protected, Protected Haku-Night 2- protected)
14. Kat - Muratcan-night role(Spy)(Spied gnut- Night 1 -Spectrum, Spied Leoat12- Night 2-Haku,Spied Hardy-Night3-Imp )
18. Hakuteiken - Kevin- not a night role(Healthy Townie) / Mafia
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

If Leo is guilty, I wonder if Mido & Evil were so troll they actually made me Paranoid for real, with only two detectives in the game xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

So, since I don't like Leoat, I decided to vote for him.

Vote Kill Leoat

I think haku is sleeper and was recruited.
Who recruited me, then? If Leoat isn't Mafia Detective, there is no one at Mafia side with an ability who can target and convert a Sleeper.
Only case could be to go for a night kill with me, which would be dumb for the Mafia at various levels.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

If Leo is guilty, I wonder if Mido & Imp were so troll they actually made me Paranoid for real, with only two detectives in the game xD
Imp is da secret host.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

First of all


After having like 8/11 votes against me, I can't feel more satisfied right now :crying

Second, do as you please f@ckers, my job here is done.

No, in fact, as a revenge, votekill Wizzard
I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
votekill leoat
I need sleep, will be back in under 12h just in case: votekill Leoat12
Agreed.

I thought the same thing, Leo can be Mafia Detective.

Votekill Leoat
english fail I meant we wanna catch them :p

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah Im gonna vote for Leo too cuz Im going to sleep and the day might be over by the time I wake up soo

Votekill Leoat12
So, since I don't like Leoat, I decided to vote for him.

Vote Kill Leoat



Who recruited me, then? If Leoat isn't Mafia Detective, there is no one at Mafia side with an ability who can target and convert a Sleeper.
Only case could be to go for a night kill with me, which would be dumb for the Mafia at various levels.
6/10
5x Leoat12 (Jose/3c, Omar/digitaldude, Tom/Wizzard, MarianaBR2/Spectrum, Muratcan/Kat, Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x Wizzard (Katarina/Hardy)

22h.5 left for end this day
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

If Leo really is Mafia, this game is a total prejudice against the brazilian people lol

Nana - Mafia
Banana - Mafia
Leo - Mafia
Me - Whore
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Farfalla was detective.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

PS. i'm just kidding :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Farfalla was detective.
why is everyone just dismissing the fact hardy could be SK who doesn't kill...
and mafia is full of a bunch of inactive xnuts????
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

if i got to read another 60=pgs next game or even this one...i'm quitting
i may not get mad about the dummy remarks...but this fucking arguing could be wrapped up in 2/3 matbe 5 post a piece...this is just fucking ridiculous

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

got that out...everyone is focusing on leo
why the hell we had 2 sane docs????
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

if i got to read another 60=pgs next game or even this one...i'm quitting
i may not get mad about the dummy remarks...but this fucking arguing could be wrapped up in 2/3 matbe 5 post a piece...this is just fucking ridiculous

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

got that out...everyone is focusing on leo
why the hell we had 2 sane docs????
Could be a sane and a naive doctor
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Could be a sane and a naive doctor
no

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

i'm almost willing to go out on a limb and say...hardy is still a lover
and instead of BBB...xi0 is other lover...claimin freeman cause he cant kill and we wont kill him
and wizzard is other mafia...or haku
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

We can even have a Naive and an Insane one. We have no idea what prevented those kills at this point and we will never will until game summary is posted by the hosts. So, no clue about what kind of Doctors we had.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Gnut we only had 3 nights, it's 50/50 each night, don't forget that both wizzard and imperium targeted me night 1, he may have killed me but imp saved me. Or the other way around.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Gnut we only had 3 nights, it's 50/50 each night, don't forget that both wizzard and imperium targeted me night 1, he may have killed me but imp saved me. Or the other way around.
understand...but only one kill so far at night...chances are low doc failed to kill in 4 nights bro
xio and hardy maybe 3rd party....haku/wizz last mafia
did you notice xi0 tried to say i was a suspect...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top